Mashton - Sexual Frustration

Requested by: @Live4music2014

Michael has a dirty journal and Ashton reads it..... ;)

~~~~~~~~~

Mary had a little lamb

Whose fleece was white as snow

It went out to a club one night

And dropped it hella low

~

Michael had a journal. A place where he kept his thoughts, feelings, fantasies...

Fantasies that often involved his best friend, Ashton.

Ashton and Michael once had a friends with benefits thing going on for a while, but that quickly stopped when Ashton started dating some other guy.

They were only 16 at the time, and didn't know much about sex. They kind of just experimented and tried things out, simply curious.

Michael missed Ashton. Ashton was single at the moment, but he had been distancing himself from Michael and only Michael. Ashton still hung out with his other friends and his siblings.

And honestly, it hurt him a lot. He thought they were closer than that.

One day, Ashton came to school in different clothes than usual. He started wearing bandanas and bro tanks and it turned Michael on.

It didn't help that they had gym together, and he was consistently seeing Ashton sweaty and (if he got lucky enough) shirtless.

Of course, the slightly older lad didn't even notice his best friend's sexual frustration.

The two were at Michael house a week later, playing some boring video game.

"Mikey, this is lame. Can we please do something else?" Ashton whined, dragging out the 'ee' sound in 'please'.

Michael chuckled and shook his head, concentrating on the television screen.

"Please..." Ashton whispered in Michael's ear.

Michael shifted uncomfortably on the couch, making Ashton smirk.

"W-what do you want to do?" Michael shivered, freaking out because his best friend who ignored him for so long is now giving him more attention than ever.

"I'm sure you know, Michael."

Ashton crawled onto Michael's lap, straddling him. Michael's heart was thumping in his chest, and he was positive Ashton could hear it.

Ashton ran his hands over his best friend's chest, leaning towards his neck and beginning to suck lightly on the soft, pale skin.

Michael couldn't even think straight in the first place, and then Ashton began rolling his hips against his and suddenly Michael's mind went completely blank.

"I-oh God, Ashton..." Michael moaned, tugging on his best friend's hair. Ashton pushed him down on the couch, after taking off his and Michael's shirts.

"Tell me what you want Mikey..."

But of course, Michael wasn't thinking properly and could barely speak, so instead he moaned.

When Michael could think straight, which was only for a few seconds at a time, all he could think was ashtonashtonashton.

"Mike, I read your journal."

Michael's eyes snapped open and he glared at his best friend.

"What the fuck Ash?" Michael said angrily, pushing Ashton off of his and standing up. He glanced around for his shirt, before finding on the ground on the other side of the room.

"Michael, I'm sorry-"

"Save it! Who does that to their best friend?" Michael scoffed, making sure his shirt wasn't inside-out.

Michael was far from mad, actually. He was embarrassed. Because in that precious book filled with Michael's thoughts and everything-were his sexual fantasies. And obviously, Ashton had read them.

Every single one.

"Michael, are you mad?"

"No, I'm embarrassed," Michael sighed, sitting down on the couch after putting his shirt back on.

Ashton saw the way the violet haired boy played with his fingers and sat down beside him so that their legs were touching.

"Y'know, you shouldn't be embarrassed. It was actually really hot..."

Michael groaned as Ashton rubbed the inside of his thigh, yet again taking off his shirt.

When Ashton began to touch Michael, he quickly pushed the curly haired lad's hands off.

"Ash, I don't want to be just a quick fuck."

Ashton sat still for a moment, thinking about what he said.

"Would you be my boyfriend instead?" Ashton grinned.

"That'd be better," Michael smirked, leaning in to kiss Ashton.

Then they frickle frackle the eND

~~~~~~

A/N I've never written smut don't expect me to start now