Malum - Cuddle With Me? Pt. 2

Requested by: @GuyDelRey

~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"Hey Mikey?"

"Mhm?"

"Thanks..."

"It's fine, I don't mind, I'm cold too."

"Then close the fucking door, you idiot."

~

Michael laughed.

"That wasn't me, it was Ashton!"

"Don't even try to deny it," Calum scoffed.

"Whatever."

Even though Calum's back was pressed right up against Michael's chest, Michael tried to bring him impossibly closer.

Neither of the two boys realized how much the other wanted to kiss them.

Calum's heart was racing as Michael rested his hand on Calum's waist.

Calum would never admit it, but he loved his when Michael put his hands on his body.

"Calum?"

"Yeah?"

"...Nevermind."

Michael wanted so badly to tell Calum he loved him. To kiss Calum's lips. To be able to cuddle him however, whenever. To be able to fuck him. (A/N wow ok that escalated quickly)

Michael ran his fingers up and down Calum's side, tickling him slightly. Calum was unaware of Michael's overwhelming desire to kiss him, but he did know that he wanted to kiss Michael just as badly.

And Michael wasn't crazy, but he always had that one voice that whispered in his ear;

what would you do if you weren't afraid?

And Michael knew what he would do. He had had enough, he'd wanted this for so long.

He wanted to kiss Calum, so that is what he did.

He turned Calum so that he was facing Michael, and kissed him passionately. Calum was shocked for a minute and didn't respond, but that didn't matter. All Michael could think was

I am kissing Calum.

My lips are on Calum's.

Calum's lips are on mine.

What the hell am I doing.

Oh right, I'm kissing Calum Hood.

And he isn't kissing back.

Eventually Calum came back to reality and kissed him back, shocked but glad Michael did what he did.

Michael put his hand on Calum's cheek and the other on his waist. It was sort of awkward, as they were laying down, but neither cared.

Michael swiped his tongue across Calum's bottom lip, and Calum opened immediately making him chuckle slightly.

Michael sucked and nibbled on Calum's bottom lip, making him moan.

Calum blushed and pulled back.

"Why'd you stop?" Michael pouted.

"I have to pee..."

Michael sighed and laid like a starfish on the bed while Calum walked to the washroom.

Michael was frustrated with Calum and his tiny bladder, that was, until he saw the tent in Calum's pants before he entered the bathroom.

~~~~~~

(A/N um ok so I'm sorry this took forever but a lot happened, and now I'm questioning life and my best friends and my parents and everything is shit and I don't think I went too deep but hey. @guydelrey <- is that how your name is spelled? lol idk anyway, I hoped you liked it :D

I've been having insomnia all week and I feel like I may pass out soon so goodnight everyone :P sweet dreams to anyone going to bed like me!