Malum - Cuddle With Me?

Requested by: @GuyDelRey

Fluff here, fluff there, fluff everywhere. Go malum!

~~~~~~~~

"Michael, where are you?" Calum called out in the hotel room, dragging out the L.

Other than his band mate, Calum was the only person in the room. Luke and Ashton were out recording at the studio, so they had the day off.

"Calum, what do you want? Im busy."

Calum found him in the kitchen. "Whatcha up to?"

"I'm eating pizza, what's it look like?" Michael retorted.

It was the middle of December, and some idiot (probably Michael) had left the window open. The cold air flew in and engulfed Calum, making him shiver.

"Mikey, I'm cold," he whined, his teeth chattering.

"Okay," he shrugged, and continued eating his pizza.

"Will you cuddle with me?" Calum begged, putting on the classic puppy dog eyes and pout.

"No Cal, I'm eating. Go away."

"But Mikeyyy..."

"No! I said go away!"

"I'm freezing though..."

Michael sighed, and finished his slice of pizza, getting up and leading Calum to one of the beds. He grabbed a blanket, pulling it around their bodies once they were laying down. He pulled Calum towards his chest, holding him close.

"Hey Mikey?"

"Mhm?"

"Thanks..."

"It's fine, I don't mind, I'm cold as well."

"Then close the fucking window, idiot."

~~~~~~~~

A/N that was quite short, I'll admit. But there wasn't much to put in? idek? If you want a part two, just say and I'll post it. I just wasn't sure if this was good or not? idk.