Chapter 1

"Fitz, don't flame me about being single when your tall ass is single as well" Matt told Fitz which made Fitz laugh, yeah it was true, both of the guys were single as fuck. Fitz didn't really care if he was single, he was in no rush to find love at the moment.

"Yeah but you're over here trying to talk to any girl while I don't give a fuck if I'm single or not" Matt huffed but didn't say anything back, instead he just kept on playing. Their Manager Ryan entered the house with a smile on his face.

"Why are you so happy?" Fitz noticed it, Ryan looked up from his phone to look at Fitz.

"Because my little sister is coming to visit me"

"I didn't know you had a little sister" Matt spoke up, not leaving his eyes off of the TV.

"Because she's in New Zealand but she's coming to Melbourne to hopefully stay" Fitz didn't pay much attention, he thought it was an underage girl.

"How old is she? Like 15?" Ryan shook his head at Matt's question.

"No, she's 20" Matt and Fitz looked at Ryan again.

"Is she hot?" Mason joined in, sitting down on the couch.

"I don't know, look for yourself" Ryan gave them his phone, showing a girl doing a peace sign next to a much older lady than her. She had E/C with H/L H/C, she wore a short, white t-shirt and some short jeans. All of the guys just stared at the girl, not knowing how to react.

Matt- She's so pretty

Mason- I wanna fuck her

Fitz- She's so beautiful, more beautiful than anyone I've ever seen

"Yeah she's ugly, right?" Ryan said with a chuckle, putting his phone away.

"You must be blind, mate. That girl is amazing" Mason told Ryan, Matt agreed while Fitz kept on thinking back on the image, he hasn't felt this feeling in a long time for someone before, the way she smiled and her E/C eyes shined in the sunlight. It made his heart beat faster than usual, his cheeks warmed up at the thought of the girl.

"Why am I falling for some girl that I don't know anything about?"

He thought as he rubbed his temples, trying to stop thinking about the girl but his heart and brain wouldn't listen, he started to warm up but the guys didn't notice, they were talking about random stuff.

"What's her name?" Fitz suddenly spoke up, the guys stopped talking when Fitz asked the question.

"Her names Y/N but everyone calls her N/N" (Nickname)

"Y/N..."

"Fitz, are you alright? Your whole face is red" Ryan asked him, Fitz felt his cheeks noticing they were all warm. He probably looked like a tomato by now.

"Yeah, just thinking" He cleared his throat, Ryan didn't seem to believe him though, he looked at Fitz, trying to figure out why he's acting like this all of a sudden.

A thought came up in his head.

"Don't tell me Fitz likes my sister"

Ryan tried to deny it, guess there's only one way to find out.

"She has a boyfriend as well, so he's coming along" Ryan lied, looking at Fitz's face, his cheerful mood turned into a shocked and sad one.

Fitz didn't have a chance anymore, he can't get her anymore. Ryan proved his point.

"Nah I'm just joking, she's been single for awhile now" Fitz's sad mood changed.

"Well that was a pointless lie" Matt said, cursing at himself since he lost the game.

"When is she coming?" Mason asked Ryan.

"Tomorrow, I don't know what time and also I gave her the address for this house so be ready" The guys nodded, Fitz was really happy and couldn't wait to meet this new girl, he wanted to talk to her and get to know her.

Then, Fitz started thinking.

"What if she doesn't like me?" "She probably wouldn't want to date me" "I mean I'm such a cunt, my humor is fucked so what if she doesn't enjoy it and finds it offensive? I hope she doesn't know about my channel.."

"Does she know about us?" Fitz asked Ryan as he sat down on the couch.

"Nah, she doesn't watch a lot of YouTube since she's so busy with her work and taking care of our parents" Ryan explained which Fitz nodded to, he looked at the game Matt and Mason were playing, he wasn't really paying attention, he was thinking instead.

"Y/N... hopefully I can make you fall in love just like I am.."

^^^

Not really long but it's the first chapter so what do you expect?

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪