:01:

Esmè pulled up into the village and smirked to herself. She knew she could cause some trouble here and that's what she wanted to do.

Esmè walked to the pub where she knew her family was and grinned. She walked inside. "Well. Guess who's back," she said as she put her bag down.

She was pulled into hugs by everyone. Including James. Marnie smiled. "What brings you back here?" She asked.

"Well you know me. Can't stay in one place too long so I thought I'd pay my wonderful family a visit," Esmè said.

***
Esmè went for a walk around the village. She knew she was hiding secrets. Secrets about why she returned to the village. Esmè sighed as she bumped into someone.

Esmè looked up and grinned. "Oh. I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

"It's quite alright."

"Esmè Nightingale. Pleasure to meet you," Esmè said as she smirked.

"Patrick Blake."

***
Esmè walked into the pub. She saw her sister and smirked. "Tell me about Patrick Blake."

Grace looked at her and rolled her eyes. "He's the principal at the local school. Yes he's attractive but you can't go there. He's engaged to some woman called Maxine. She's usually in the pub."

Esmè sighed. She wasn't going to wreck a relationship. Especially after what had happened last time. She nodded. "Right. I won't go near him. But... I need to do something with my degree. I ain't working in a pub," she said.

***
Esmè and Grace went to the school. Esmè sighed. She knew somehow she wouldn't be able to resist Patrick but she wanted to.

Esmè knocked the office door. "Come."

The two sisters walked inside and Esmè smiled. "Forgive the intrusion Mr Blake. I was just wondering if you had any jobs available for a PA?" Esmè asked.

Patrick looked at her and nodded. "As a matter of fact, I'm in need of a new PA. Come for an interview tomorrow afternoon and we shall see."

"Thank you so much."

***
The two sisters sat in the club. Grace groaned. "I'm bloody starving. Let's grab a pizza."

Esmè grinned. "Woo! Let's go."

They both stumbled out of the club and made their way to the pizza parlour. Esmè almost threw up but she stopped herself.

***
The next morning both girls found themselves lying on the floor in James' flat. He wasn't impressed. He poured water over them both.

Esmè shot up and groaned. "Why did you do that?" She asked as she sat up. She held her arm out for James who helped her up.

"You've got an interview today. I should think you'd wanna be sober for that," James replied.

Esmè swore as she ran to the bathroom. She needed to look her best. She knew she couldn't go near Patrick but she wanted to make a good impression.

***
Esmè stood outside the school and sighed. She was anxious. But in that moment, she had no idea that her life was going to change. And it was all down to Patrick Blake.