;05;

Esmè stood pacing the flat. She was in shock. And she couldn't believe what had happened. Grace had killed their father. "What are we going to do?" Esmè asked as she liked to grace and Warren.

Warren sighed. "We are going to protect Grace. You know what your father was. And what he has done. And it's time he disappeared now. He's upset everyone in your family. It's only right," Warren said. 

Esmè nodded. Esme looked to Grace. She frowned as she sat staring into space.

She could see that Grace had blocked out what had just happened. "Grace?" Esmè said.

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?" He asked as Grace sighed.

"I killed him. Maybe I should hand myself in," Grace said.

Warren frowned. "No way. I am not loosing you because of him," warren said as the two of them looked to each other making Esmè feel awkward.

"What about the body? If he is going to disappear, we have to get rid of the body," Esmè  said. 

Warren nodded. "We will. I'm going to get a van off a mate. Use the rug and wrap him up. Make sure no one comes in," he said to Esmè who nodded.

Both of them knew how Grace wasn't dealing with what had just happened. 

****

Esmè sighed as she helped Warren as she dragged Mac's body into the bag of a van.

It was late and dark. They knew that they had to get rid of him. "Is she going to be okay?" She asked. 

Warren sighed. "I don't know. But I am not going to let this get to her. You know what type of man that your father was. He got what he deserved. I will look after her. She is going to be okay. I know it's hard. But you can get through to her we can't let her blab. Or we are all going to go down for this," he said as Esmè looked to him and sighed.

Esmè knew they he was right. And she hoped that they could make it work. How it wasn't going to be easy.

"She's not going down for this. Just make sure they never find him," Esmè said as Warren climbed into the van and drove away.

Esmè looked after him and sighed. She knew how it was all a mess. She knew that she wasn't the biggest fan of Warren.

But now she knew how he Esmè and Grace were now connected because of it all.

Esmè knew that before of this they had to protect each other. 

****

Esmè stood in the pub as she downed her drink. She sighed as she saw Patrick.

Esmè knew how much that things were a mess. And she knew how they had hidden a body.

Patrick placed a hand on her arm causing her to jump. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Esmè smiled. "I'm okay just one of those days."

"Why don't you let me buy you a drink," Patrick said.

Esmè looked to him and smirked. "Sure," she said.

She knew that she was keeping this secret. And how no one could know. It wasn't going to be easy.