;09:

Esmè sat on her bed and looked to it and frowned. She was in shock and she had no idea what she was going to do. She was pregnant. She knew it was Patrick's baby. And she knew it was a mess.

Esmè had no idea what to think. She knew it was a mess. She knew for she and Patrick weren't exactly careful. But she didn't think that she'd end up pregnant.

Esmè ran her hands through her hair as she sat on her bed. She knew that her head was a mess. And had no idea what she was going to do.

She had no idea what to do. She had ended it with Patrick as she didn't want to be this girl.

She didn't want to be the girl who was having an affair. She didn't want to be the other woman. But now she was. And it terrified her.

Esmè lay back on her bed as she didn't realise as she placed a hand on her stomach and sighed.

She was scared and she knew that she needed to tell Patrick. But she was scared about how he'd react.

She was worried he'd use it as an excuse to try and win her back. And she knew that she deserved better.

She had no idea what to do. She didn't even know if she wanted this baby. She didn't even know if she could have this baby.

All that Esmè knew was that it was all a mess.

****

Esmè stood in the village. She sighed as she saw Patrick as he walked over to her and looked to her and smiled. "Can we talk?" He asked.

She looked to him and sighed. "I'm not in the mood. Can you just leave me alone. My head is a mess. I need space," she said.

Patrick looked to her and smiled. "I get that you don't want to talk. I know how things are with us. But I meant what I meant Esmè. I care about you. And I want to be with you and not Maxine. This started out as sex. But it's not just sex for me," he said as she looked to him

A tear rolled down her face as she looked to him. "You can't just say stuff like that. Don't you see how hard things are," she said.

Patrick grabbed her hand and smiled. "I said it as I meant it," he said as they held a look.

Esmè knew her head was battered and she didn't know what to think.

****

Esmè got back to the flat. She saw Grace who looked to her and frowned. "Hey are you okay?" Grace asked.

Esmè looked to her sister and sighed. "No not really. Everything is a mess. I don't know what to do," she said.

Grace walked over to her and sat next to her and smiled. "I'm here. You know that you can talk to me. What's going on?"

"I'm pregnant. And it's a mess."

"Hey it's okay. I am here for you. No matter what you want to do," Grace said as she pulled Esmè into a hug as she smiled.

Esmè had no idea just how much her life was going to change.