5 Running Late Hairstyles

High Pony with a Twist

___________________

1. Start by dividing out a section of hair on one side and tie the rest of your hair into a high ponytail.

2. Split the front section into 2 and twist them around each other. Make sure to direct the twist to the back so it'll flow with the curve of your head.

3. Hold the twist with your ponytail before pulling out the hair tie.

4. Once the twist is incorporated with the rest of your hair, secure everything together. Feel free to add a little hair bow.

Fairy Vibes

_______________

1. Grab 2 small sections in the front and twist them away from your face. Join them in the back with a thin elastic.

2. If your section is too thin, feel free to add some hair to it before tying it off.

3. Once you have your section, flip your hair into the hole to get more of a twisted effect. From here, loop your section through the hole, but don't pull it all the way through. Use your other hand to hold a part of it so it creates a bun.

4. Continue looping your hair until you're at the end, and pin your bun in place.

Faux Braided Pony

_________________

 1. Start by dividing out a section of hair on each side, going down the front of your ears. From where your eyebrows are, section off your crown with a thin elastic. 

2. Create a topsy tail by making a hole right in the middle of your ponytail and flip your hair into it to get a twist.

3. Divide out two more sections from the side, and tie them over your first ponytail. There should already be a hole in the middle, so flip your hair into the hole to get another twist.

4. You can stop here if you have medium hair, but if it's longer, create a third twist with the remaining hair.

5. Loosen everything so your twist will be closer together.

Scarf Braid

___________

1. Start by dividing out two sections, going down the front of your ears. Secure the rest of your hair away for now.

2. Grab a square scarf and fold it into a triangle, then roll it into a long strip. Pull this over your head and tie it into a knot or bow. You can place this where your hair parting is.

3. Release your hair, and you should have a scarf headband. This is cute for short or medium hair.

4. If you have longer hair, pull it to the side and braid it. Loosen up your braid for more volume.

Easy, Polished Bun

__________________

1. Begin by pulling out some hair in the front to frame your face. Tie the rest into a ponytail.

2. Split the ponytail into two sections and twist them around each other. Hold the ends with one hand and use the other to pull the sides of the twist to give it some texture.

3. Wrap this around in a circle to form a bun, making sure that your ends go underneath.

4. Hold your bun tightly and secure it with a few bobby pins.