Holiday Hairstyles

Cute Hairstyles for Special Occasions

Quick and Easy Holiday Hairstyles

Search "X3haha Holidays," and it should be the first result. :)

Beautiful Bouncy Curls

______________________

1. Set your curling wand on. (Thuha uses the NuMe Octowand Set.)

2. While waiting for your wand to heat up, apply some heat protectant. (Thuha uses 10 pumps of NuMe's Truffle Serum for the middle to bottom of her hair, and Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray for the rest.)

3. When your wand is ready, grab a small section of hair at a time, no more than half an inch.

4. Wrap it around your curling wand for 10 seconds, making sure that your hair doesn't overlap itself.

5. Continue doing this for the rest of your hair, going in different directions so your hair doesn't clump up.

6. Separate the curls with your fingers and arrange them to your liking.

Princess Half-do

_________________

1. Gather half of your hair to the back.

2. Twist it around your fingers enough times to form a little bun, leaving the rest of your hair down.

3. Tie the bun with a thin elastic and gently tug on it to loosen it up.

4. Secure your hair with a few bobby pins.

DONE!

Braided Low Pony

_______________

1. Grab a section of hair at the top of your head and divide it into 3.

2. Do a loose french braid, by adding hair to the side sections before placing them over the middle.

3. Continue the braid until you get to the nape of your neck and secure your hair into a low ponytail.

4. To hide your hair elastic, grab a section of hair from the front and twist it back, going around the ponytail. When it's underneath the ponytail, put it between the bobby pin and push the pin into your hair.

DONE!

Messy Formal Up-do

_____________________

1. Divide out some hair at the front, following down your ears. Tie the rest of your hair into a ponytail.

2. Split the ponytail in half at the base to make a hole, and flip your hair inside that hole to create a twist.

3. Grab all of your hair and roll it into a twist, creating an up-do.

4. Secure this in place with a few bobby pins.

5. Twist the front sections back and pin it over your up-do. If your hair is long, hold the end of it and scrunch the rest of it up to make it shorter.

6. If your hair roll falls off through the hole of the twist, just pin that down below the twist.

7. Adjust the up-do to your liking.

DONE!