Valentine's Day Hairstyles

Pretty much, I found out that you could just search up "x3Haha" and any important term related to the video. And then... it pops up as the first result! But just in case, for the video for this one, type "x3Haha Valentine's Day" into the search bar. It's the first result. Good Luck!

I know it's not Valentine's Day, but I think these would also be good for any formal occasions.

Simple Soft Curls

____________

1. Begin by taking a section from the back and wrap it around your curling wand for 10 seconds, going away from your face.

2. Keep curling away from your face, but keep randomly taking thicker and thinner sections to make your curls more spontaneous.

3. Curl your front using thinner sections to frame your face better.

4. Repeat this to the other side, and separate the curls to soften them up.

Sweet Half-do

____________

1. Leave 2 sections in the front, and tie your hair into a half-ponytail.

2. Make a hole in the middle of the ponytail and flip your hair inside it to create a twist.

3. Twirl one of the front sections back and put it into the hole. Wrap it around one more time to create a twisted effect.

4. Repeat this to the other side.

DONE!

Bow Ponytail

_____________

1. Tie your hair into a low ponytail. Separate out a section with another thin elastic. On the last tie, only pull your hair through a little bit to create a small bun.

2. Divide your bun in half, and temporarily pin it to the side so you can work on the middle of the bow.

3. Take a small section of hair and put your finger up from the bottom of the ponytail. Use this finger to grab the hair and pull it down. Merge this section in by tying it with a section from the ponytail.

4. Fan out the bow and secure them with bobby pins.

DONE!

Flower Up-do

____________

1. Take 2 sections from the top of your head, and twist them around each other.

2. As you go down, add some hair to the section closest to your face. Tie it off when you're a little past your ear.

3. Repeat these steps to the other side.

4. Continue this twist around your head and join all of your hair into a basic braid.

5. You may stop here if you like this casual side braid, or continue to do the flower up-do.

6. Pretend you're wrapping your hair into a bun at the back, and whichever side shows up as the outside is where you will pinch and bring to the front.

7. Gently pull on that side to create flower petals.

8. Wrap your braid around at the back to form a bun, making sure that it lays flat so that you can easily pin it down. You can pin it as you wrap it, and secure it from the center to the outside.

DONE!

I'll update very soon! In the meantime, you can check some of my favorite YouTubers too! I've been really into Anna Akana, Krist Soup, JENerationDIY, Princess Mei, Peaceful Cuisine, How to Cake it, Lazy Dazzy, and Conan Gray. :) Or you can check the section "10 Back to School Hairstyles" and look at the Hair Youtubers I suggested!