10 Back to School Hairstyles

Hi, fellow readers! I usually never do these side notes on this piece of work, but I just wanted to hear your suggestions on if you want me to do a separate book! "Hairstyles" was originally intended to include different YouTubers, but I decided to make this one with only one YouTuber. Makes it a little more organized, ya know?

I can make more tutorial books for: Bebexo (200), Kayley Melissa (500), BraidsbyJordan (54), Milabu (for short hair! 80), Kassinka (53), Miranda Hedman (30), Alex Gaboury(112), Alex Centomo (30), Roxxsaurus(22), Abby Smith (156), Cinthia Truong (72), Vivian Vo (29), Jackie Wyers (150), Ashley Bloomfield (40), Erin Elizabeth (30), Lyss Ryann (64). 

- And a book of compilations featuring Thatsheart (10), Aspyn Ovard (7), BeautyTakenIn (10), Rclbeauty101 (3), Princessmei (10), Rachalia (4), LeSassafras (5), Lyss Ryann (64), Nina Starck (15) Stella Cini (30).

Missy Sue, Kirsten Zellers, Amber Fillerup, The Freckled Fox, Luxy Hair and some of them already have hair blogs with actual written tutorials, so I don't feel obligated to make one for them. I mean, unless you guys want.

10 Back to School (BTS) Hairstyles

Quick and Easy Hairstyles for School

#1- Knotted Half-up Half-down

___________________________

1. Start by separating out a section on each side and pulling them back.

2. Tie them into a knot, just like how you would with your shoelaces.

3. Add some hair to each section and make another knot below the first one. That should create a circle shape.

4. Tie your hair with a thin elastic.

DONE!

#2- Tousled Low Ponytail

______________________________

1. Divide out 2 sections in the front, following down your ears.

2. Tie the back section into a low ponytail.

3. Divide it right down the middle and flip your hair inward to get a "topsy-tail."

4. Twist the front sections back and put them into the hole.

DONE!

#3- Braided Bangs

_________________

1. Begin by taking a section from the front and divide it into 3.

2. Start braiding it by putting the outer sections over the middle. As you go back, add hair to the section that's closest to the side to create a half-french braid.

3. Guide your hair at an angle and tie it off when you've reached the back.

4. Fluff your braid up a bit.

DONE!

#4- Big Up-do

____________

1. Secure your hair into a high ponytail. If you have layers or long hair, you also want to tie it halfway with a thin elastic.

2. Wrap the ends of your hair around your fingers and roll it inwards to fan it out.

3. Secure your up-do from all sides with bobby pins.

4. OPTIONAL: Add a huge bow or ribbon in the back to dress it up.

DONE!

#5- Relaxed, Adorable Pigtails

_____________________________

1. Divide your hair in half from the back.

2. Grab a small section in the front (on one side) and wrap it around your hair a few times.

3. Join it with a little bit of hair from your pigtail and tie this off.

4. You should have a hole, so flip your hair inside the hole to create a small "topsy-tail."

5. Repeat this to the other side.

DONE!

#6- Braided Headband

____________________

1. Pin back a small section at the top (of one side).

2. Grab a section right below that and braid it at an upward angle, going over your head as if it were a headband.

3. Secure it off when you reach the other side.

4. Release the section that you've clipped off earlier, so that it falls right over your braid and covers where it starts.

5. Pull your braid behind the crown of your hair to hide it, and pin it down.

DONE!

#7- Soft Half-up Half-down

________________________

1. Divide your hair in half from the front.

2. Grab a section in the middle (on one side) and slightly twist it back to get a swoop. Secure this by crossing 2 bobby pins in an "X" formation, or you can put a big bobby pin over your hair and push it directly into the twist.

3. Repeat to the other side. You can pull out some baby hairs to frame your face.

DONE!

#8- Twisted Bangs

___________________________________

1. Grab a small section at the front and divide it into 2.

2. Twist them around each other once and then add hair to the front section before twisting it back again. Continue this to get a twisted effect on your crown.

3. When you get to the side, pick up another section so you'll have 3 in total.

4. Braid it down until you get to the bottom and tie it off.

DONE!

#9- Big, Puffy, Pull-through Braid

____________________________

1. Divide your hair in half on one side, and secure both of these sections with thin elastics.

2. Do a "topsy-tail" with the top section to get a cute, twisted effect.

3. Split the top section and wrap it around the bottom section.

4. Pull the bottom section up and clip it out of the way.

5. Tie the split section together to create a little bubble.

6. Release the top section, split it in half, and wrap it around the bottom section.

7. Get the chunky section out of the way and tie off the split section.

8. Repeat all of these steps until you reach the end. Once you get the hang of this braid, you can work around it and you won't need to use any clips.

9. Pull on the sides to make it thicker.

DONE!

#10- Double Dutch Braid

__________________________

1. Split your hair in the middle and secure one side away.

2. With the other side, begin a dutch braid by picking up 3 sections and placing the outer ones under the middle.

3. As you go along, add hair to the side sections before placing them under the middle.

4. Repeat this to the other side.

DONE!