5 Spring/Summer Hairstyles

For Medium-Long Hair

Fishtail Romance

________________

1. Pull a section of your hair back and tie it with a thin elastic.

2. Flip the ponytail at the top to create a hole, and flip your hair inside that hole to create a twist.

3. Do a fishtail braid, by dividing the ponytail into 2 and transferring small sections from one side to the other. Tie it off and loosen it to get more volume.

4. Repeat this to the other side.

5. OPTIONAL: Dress it up with flower accessories.

DONE!

Fairy Braid

____________

1. Section out two-thirds of your hair in a slight diagonal line. 

2. Pull the smaller section above your head and start a braid, making sure to put the sections under each other.

3. When your braid has reached past your hair part, incorporate hair to the section closest to your face. Secure your braid with a hair tie.

4. Pull out the sides to create flower petals.

5. OPTIONAL: Add a flower headband.

DONE!

Retro Top Knot

_________________

1. Tie your hair into a high ponytail. Lightly tease it, then twist it into a bun. Tuck the rest of your under the bun and pin it down.

2. To make your hair bun look bigger, gently tug on it and fix it to your liking.

3. OPTIONAL: Add a hair bow at the end, or a fabric headband or scarf.

DONE!

Side Swept Braid

_________________

1. Divide a section of hair down your ear.

2. Grab a small section and start a braid, making sure to put the sections under each other. As you move along, add some hair to the section closest to your face.

3. Continue the braid until you get to the bottom and pull it across to the other side.

4. Join the braid with another small section of hair and braid it for a bit.

5. OPTIONAL: Add a sparkly hair accessory next to the braid.

DONE!

The Flower Child

_________________

1. Add a flower headband over your head. Grab sections of hair at the front and wrap it around the headband to cover up.

2. Divide your hair in half in the back and braid one side of it. Pull on the sides of the braid to make it more voluminous and fanned out.

3. Repeat this to the other side.

DONE!