Endeavour |14| (girlxgirl)

XIV .

"Wake up, birthday girl." I heard a soft voice coo in my ear, as a pair of soft lips left trails of kisses down my neck and shoulder. Raising small goose bumps down the contours of my spine, while a small smile pulled up on my face.

I buried my face into the white pillow, not finding the strength to wake myself up. I let out a short sigh rolling onto my back, Macie leaning on one elbow next to me, a grin on her face causing me to roll my eyes as I rubbed them with the heel of my palms. I reached out running my hand up her chest to her shoulder while I wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her on top of me, my lips pressing to hers as I felt her weight on me.

She left my lips for my throat, using her tongue as she made her way down positioning herself between my legs while my hand ran down her stomach to her short-shorts. I sat up taking the hem of her shirt, pulling it over her head, my hand knotting into her long mahogany hair pulling her back down with me as I crushed my lips against hers. I smiled into the kiss, running my tongue along Macie's while her hand ran up my thigh to my hip. I clawed my fingernails down her chest when her hand ran towards the inside of my thighs, her lips moving to my neck as she sunk them into the skin to bite me causing me to claw her harder, a small moan escaping her lips. I bit my lower lip in reaction as she looked up at me, a smirk on her face as she lifted my shirt to kiss down my stomach towards my hips. I dug my nails into her shoulders whilst she slid my pyjamas shorts down my waist, I couldn't help but let out a small giggle when I felt her breath on me making her look up at me with a raised eyebrow.

I felt my hips lift to the touch of her tongue as a small gasp escaped my lips, my left hand finding its way back into her hair pulling. Her hands gripping onto my thighs hard, moving their way up to my hips. My hand dropped from her hair as she knelt up, pulling my down the bed by my hips closer towards her. She pressed her lips against my roughly, parting them as her tongue met mine, the taste of myself lingering in her mouth as her hands had other plans.

"Happy birth...Oh wow, my bad."

"Get out, Janey." Macie and I called in unison, my hands covering my face in embarrassment.

"Maybe, later." I sighed, kissing the top of her head before she looked up at me.

I took her right hand in mine to lift to my face as I sucked her middle and index finger, winking at her as I got up off the bed pulling my shorts back up before leaving the bed room with a deep breath in.

I walked out to the living seeing Janey and Jason sat on the sofa against one another, I shook my head towards Janey before she could say anything in response to what she walked in on while I sat down on the empty settee. I looked behind me as Macie came down the hallway, her long hair falling over the front of her shoulders in delicate curls against her tan face.

"So, you two don't use-"

"No, we don't. Now, stop." I snapped cutting her off, making Jason look between the two of us like he had missed something important.

"Nothing, Jason." Macie commented as she sat down next to me, her arm draping over the back of the sofa as her hand rested on my knee. Janey's eyes look intently as where it was, before looking up at me with a smile.

"Anyway, as I was saying. Happy birthday, Nic." She said standing up to walk over to me, her arms wrapping around my neck as she hugged me, my hand patting her back awkwardly at the close contact from her.

I felt Macie's eyes on me as she hugged me, an amused smile playing on her lips at how uncomfortable I still feel with being touched by anyone else other than her. Jason said his birthday wish from the sofa with a smile, as Janey went off to get the gifts leaving the three of us to sit in awkward silence. I heard the soft clicking sound of Macie's tongue on the roof of her mouth as she stared at Jason who was deep in thought, the expression like a light bulb clicked on inside his brain when he realised what Janey was asking me. His head looking over at the two of us, Macie nodding her head as he went to open his mouth then closed it, I watched him nod his head in approval of some sort making me scrunch my nose slightly in disgust.