Endeavour |2| (girlxgirl)

II .

Laying in the middle of the bed, Macie dropping her things by my dresser drawers before joining me, her hand taking mine into hers as she played with my fingers. I lay there contently with her next to me, her warmth radiating over my skin while the snow storm carried on outside. Sitting up on the bed I reached over her for my bag to search for my biology books, I felt her hand on my stomach making me feel ticklish to her touch, causing me to sit back up straight to look at her. I watch as she raised an eyebrow with a confused expression painted across her face.

"I'm going to change clothes." I said straddling her waist to lean down and kiss her lips quickly before getting off, making my way to my wardrobe. I opened the mirrored doors, looking through the selection of shirts wishing I had something new to wear instead of the usual.

"Don't change the skirt." She quickly commented whilst sitting up. Her voice making me turn around on my heels to look at her, "you never wear a skirt beside when we're at school. I like you in skirts." She explained making me roll my eyes, my hand pulled a dark blue flannel blouse off of the hanger.

"You see me in a skirt on a daily basis, 'sides on weekends." I defended myself, making sure to hide behind the wardrobe door as I took off my school shirt to button up the blue blouse I was changing into.

Once I was done getting dressed I closed the doors again to make my way towards the bed to stand between her legs, "you look beautiful in them." She smiled half heartedly, placing her warm hands on the back of my thighs as I rested my hands on her shoulders to look at her. Leaning down I pressed my lips softly against hers, making me smile against them in response when I felt her kiss me back.

This was the only time we could act ourselves without having to worry about people seeing us, or rumours to erupt around the whole town. The only time we can act like we are together as girlfriend and girlfriend, and not just as friends. It was hard having to hide, and not being able to kiss her or hold her hand whenever I wanted to. But I guess that was the price we were willing to pay when we decided to be together, we knew it wouldn't be easy.

"Girls, pizza's here." Kal called from down stairs, the door closing behind her at her entrance.

I tried to move away from Macie but found it next to impossible when I felt her hands to move up the back of my thighs, pulling me onto her lap with her lips still pressed against mine. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her neck, feeling her lips part against mine as I automatically did the same in response. I felt her shift from underneath me, feeling her get up from off the bed, my legs wrapped around her waist as I pulled out of the kiss to speak.

"Put me down," I laughed, my hands pushing against her chest until I felt her arms loosen around me and my feet touch the solid ground.

"I love you." She said before I reached the bedroom door, making me smile sheepishly which seemed to be every time she would say it to me.

"I love you more." I said back with wink as I opened the door to make my way down the stairs.

When pizza calls nothing much matters to me. That's an understatement, when food calls nothing else matters.

"Macie's and yours." Kal spoke as she handed us the pizza boxes, putting her car keys on the kitchen counter. "How's your mum?" She asked Macie, shrugging her coat off to hang it on the back of the kitchen chair while we both sat on the breakfast bar stools.

"She's okay, just been working a lot." She answered her question, while I stuffed a slice of pizza into my mouth listening to them both exchange conversations.

The only time I took notice of the two of them was when I felt Macie's hand rest on my thigh, making me look up at her with a small smile, hearing her talk about her dad while Kal talked about our parents, a conversation I'd much rather not listen to. She leaned over to kiss my cheek when Kal had her back turned to us, I put my pizza down, not feeling like eating it.