EPILOGUE

ASH'S POV

Do promises are really meant to be broken? Do the people you love always meant to be fallen? Did Someone ever asked, Why did it happen? May rason nga ba ang lahat? They say heartbreaks makes us stronger, but what if your heart is really weak? Weak that in the end, it might collapse. It is weak in the point that you might die?

Not everyone has a happy ending, and I did hope that mine was not. But faith was really playing with us.

"Promise me you'll comeback Aki ha?"

"I promise, magpapagaling ako Lulu"

" Someday, You'll be my bride, so dapat gumaling ka."

Those we're my childhood days. Yung mga araw na kasama ko siya. Yung batang pilit na lumalaban sa sakit nya. Yung babaeng nagturo sakin kung paano ngumiti. Yung babaeng naging dahilan din kung bakit ko tinago at ipinagkait sa iba ang ngiting para lang sakanya. Yung babaeng hinintay ko ng matagal pero hindi bumalik. Yung batang pinangakuan kong magiging asawa ko.

My first crush. And eventually my love.

Lumaki akong kasama siya. Noong una ayaw ko sakanya. She's so annoying, to the point na nasasaktan ko siya. Pero hindi siya umiiyak, instead her bright smiles shines dahil nakikita niya ang pagkunot ng mga noo ko. Naalala ko pa noon yung sabi niya.

' You should smile Lulu! Siguro bungi ka kaya dika nagi-smile no?' that was her way of annoying me. Her way to make me smile.

' Yun! Alam mo, ang gwapo mo Lulu'  Siya rin ang unang babaeng nakapagpainit ng mga pisngi ko. Siguro nga bata pa kami noon. Pero alam ko sa sarili ko na siya. Siya ang babaeng deserving na mahalin habang buhay. She is so genuine. Her positivity spreads like an epedimic. Her smile that can melt someone's heart, including mine.

We became bestfriends. Sabi nga nya, I'm her knight and shining armor. I always protect her from everyone who could harm her. She's so valuable to me. Indeed, She was also carrying a burden on her shoulder.

She always greet us with a smile, but her body shakes sadness. She was diagnosed with a cancer at a very young age. I was so sad that time when I've learned her situation. I cried infront of her while we're hugging each other. Pero she never showed that she's weak. Instead, sinabi niya na...

"Lulu, please don't cry na. I'm strong diba? I can beat this!" She joyfully cheered me up. Kaya simula noon ay mas lalo akong napalapit sakanya.

We started as an enemies, but ended as a lovers. In a very young age, I promised to myself na, when the right time comes, I'll marry her. I'll marry the woman who tamed my heart. The woman who makes me smile just by the mere fact that she's also smiling.

But, I didn't get a chance to met her again. They flew to US para sa kanyang medications. I lost a contact with her. I was so devastated that time hanggang dumating sa puntong hindi na ako umiimik sa iba.

I didn't mean to be cold, but time had pass and there comes another girl.

Noong una naiirita ako sakanya. She always makes fun of me. But at the same time, siya rin ang nagpangiti sakin. She even dare to call me Duffy duck. But ,I didn't argue with her anymore. Hindi ko alam nung una kung bakit ko siya hinahayaang lumapit at makipag usap sakin. Pero napag isip isip ko, Is it time for me to smile again? Is it the reason why God had brought this girl to me? To make my freezing heart beat again?

I called her Panda and she Calls me duffy duck. I like being with her. She makes fun of me, but I don't care. She even makes me blush!

She made me do things that I didn't do before. She made me crazy over her without noticing it. I had really fallen for her, set asiding my first love.