Chapter 35

Chapter 35- Goodbye...for now

ASH'S POV

I rushed Hope to the nearby Hospital. She was still unconscious. I don't know what's happening in her. It just happened! Damn! She looks so hurt a while ago, if only I could get the pain she was holding. But, something is bothering me. Is she sick? Sinisikreto niya ba ito? Sakin? Sa amin?

Sa oras na makababa agad ako ay binuhat ko siya at dali daling pumunta sa isang nurse. I explained everything to her. From what are we doing until she fainted. May pinasulatan pa syang mga documents bago may dumating na iba pang nurses.

"Aahhhh!" I was shocked when i heard Hope screaming in pain while she was being layed in the hospital bed.

" Ma'am, please stay relaxed, it will lessen the pain." The nurse tried to calm her.

Lumapit ako sakanya at hinawakan ang kamay nya. Agad naman nya itong hinawakan ng mahigpit at saka siya tumingin sakin. Drops of tears are falling from her eyes. As if telling me how painful it is for her, but I don't know what's the reason behind it!

" Doc, ano bang nangyayari sakanya?" Tanong ko sa doktor na syang kasama namin ngayon habang nirurush si Hope papunta sa E.R.

" We will check her out immediately sir. We'll notify you kung ano ang kalagayan nya once the result is out. By now, hayaan nyo po muna kaming asikasuhin siya." Dirediretsong sabi ng doctor.

" Sir, hanggang dito nalang po kayo." Pigil sakin ng isang nurse habang pinipilit kompang pumasok sa loob.

" But, she needs me!" I answered in frustration.

" Sir, it's our duty to take care of the patient. So dito po muna kayo. Excuse me" she continued to close the door, habang lumiliit ang siwang nun ay nakita ko pa ang mukha ni Hope na halatang nasasaktan na.

Argh! What is happening! It should be a happy day with her. Why did it happen!? May malala ba syang sakit? I mentally shook my head with that thought. No! Wala syang sakit. She will be fine.

" What happened Ash!?" Amira immediately asked me as she rushed into the ER's door.

" I- I don't know. We we're just walking kanina, actually pauwi na kami but, bigla nalang syang sumigaw. She screamed in pain until she fainted. That's why I rushed her here." I explained.

" Gosh! I should call mom and dad. Argh! Sana hindi maulit yun!" I was confused when she said ' sana hindi maulit yun'... What does she mean?

" Kuya! What happened to ate Hope!?" I was shocked to find out na nandito rin ang pamilya ko. And they are even complete! What the!? Sinong nagpapunta sakanilang lahat dito?

" Ah? I called Purple a while ago habang papunta ako dito." Sagot ni Amira na tila nabasa ang nasa isip ko.

" I don't know. The doctor is inside hindi pa sila lumalabas." I answered Purple.

" She will be okay son" Mom told me habang hawak si Aqua.

" Mom!...ah, I need you here...yeah, Philippines... My twin, Akira... she's here in the Hospital....ca-can you go here immediately? We need you here, together with dad... Yes, I'll just text you the name of the hospital... " I Heard Amira talking to someone, probably their parents. She then turned to face us...me.

" I told them what happened and uuwi daw sila ngayon. By tomorrow baka andito na sila." Patungkol niya sa mga magulang nila.

Damn! Bakit kung kailan ko makikita ang parents ni Panda ko, sa ganitong sitwasyon pa! I didn't imagine this scenario.

Sabay- sabay kaming tumayo nang lumabas mula sa kwarto ang Doktor na naka assign kay Hope. He them roamed his sight, then sigh.

" Good evening. May I know who's the parents of the patient?" He cleared his throat bago magsalita.