Chapter 28

Chapter 28- Missing her

ASH'S POV

It has been two months since she left.

Two months of not seeing her smile. Two months of missing her crazy attitude. Yeah, I missed her. I...I really want to see her now. I hate to admit it, but I think I have fallen for her. The woman who can make my heart beats rapidly. She who can stay in my attitude. She who can still manage to make me smile even when she's insulting me. She whom I learned to love even in just a short time. I really missed her. But why? Why did she leave without any warning? Why....

Hope? Why.

Yes, She left without even bidding goodbye.

I thought makikita ko pa sya kinabukasan noong inihatid ko sya sa kanila. She even kissed me in my cheeks. It is also the day that I have really admitted to my self that I have fallen for her charms.

Actually, noon ko pa to nararamdaman. But I always keep in my mind na may nakatakda na sakin. And we've promised with each other na kapag magkita ulit kami ay I will marry 'her'. And that 'her' was my childhood love. It was the painting seen by Hope in our house in the day of my parent's anniversary. It was really me and her, it was also the day that we've promised to each other that once she'd comeback, I'll marry her. She need to go abroad to continue her medications. She had a cancer. But, until now, I didn't get a chance to hear any news about her. I guess nakalimutan na nya. Where ever she is.

And that's why, hindi ko na pinigilan pa ang nararamdaman ko para kay Hope. She had caught my attention from the start. The way that her hazel eyes meet my cold ones in the very unusual day. It was our first meeting. She was the one who bravely asked me a direction without any hesitation. And that's when I thought na nagpapapansin lang sya.

But I was wrong. She was a transferee, that's why she doesn't have any idea of who am I. At ewan ko rin sa sarili ko kung bakit ko siya sinagot noon. Nagulat nga rin ako sa sarili ko eh. She has this beauty that can hypnotize anyone. Even my Family.

Purple has this bitchy attitude to others but, whenever she's with Hope. All I could say is that she's like a tamed dragon. Tamed by the angel. She was also the one who's always pushing me to court Hope. She even make me a Goddamn stalker with a 'i-dont-know-code' , yes... It was me who put the rose in her car. Muntikan pa akong nahuli noon eh. Buti nalang hindi nya ako nahuli. Nakakahiya!

Aqua, she's my jolly little princess. Remember the scene when we are at the park? It was me who saved Hope from the holdaper. Kung hindi yun nakita noon ni Aqua ay may nangyari na sanang masama sakanya. Thanks to her 'malikot na mata'.

And Grayson, lately ko lang nalaman na she was Hope's exboyfriend. Kaya pala lagi ko syang nakikita tuwing sinusundan ko si Hope. Oh! I'm not a creepy stalker in here! "Tss. Defensive" Minsan ko narin syang nakita na umiyak. It was the time that he confessed something to Her in the library. Also, it was the time that I have comforted Hope. Tss. Nabasa pa ako noon.

Hinahanap nya din si Hope. Tss. May kaagaw pa ako! I'll make sure na pagbalik niya ay sasabihin ko na ang nararamdaman ko sakanya. I'll confess my feelings to her. Ito ay kung....may balak pa syang bumalik.

"Wuy! Kuya? Are you listening!? Argh! Kainis ka naman eh!" I was taken aback when Purple speaks up.

"Huh? Ano ba yun?" I asked.

"Ihhh!kainis ka talaga kuya! Buti nalang maganda ako."

"Tss" pano niya pa naisingit yung 'maganda ako' !? Anong connect.

"So by the way highway. May balita ka na ba kay Ate Hope kuya? Hinahanap sya sakin ni mommy eh. Argh! Bakit ba kasi sya nawawala!? I missed her na" nagpapadyak pa sya. Pinagtitinginan tuloy sya ng mga dumadaan. By the way, andito kami sa University.

" Sana nga, may balita na. Pero wala eh. There's no sign of her coming back. I missed her too"

"Ayiieeee! Si kuya lumalovelife na? Hahahah"

" Shhh! Shut up Purple! Pinagtitinginan na tayo oh!"

"Psh! Inggit lang sila kasi may lovelife ka na.....kasooo? Wala sya. Hahaha" tsk! Bakit ko pa kasi sinabi yun sakanya!?

"Pssh! Whatever. Basta babalik din sya." Sabi ko sabay tayo at iniwan ko sya. May klase pa kasi kami.

Hope, please comeback...I really missed you, my Panda.