Chapter 33

Chapter 33- Guys Like you

ASH'S POV

" Kuya, wait lang! Wag ka dyan dumaan!" Purple shouted at me. Kanina pa siya ganyan. She even stopped me by pulling my polo! She's like a kid who's buzzing her mother for Pete's sake! She's been bugging me since umalis kami sa bahay. And kanina ko parin sya hindi pinapansin. But, she's consistent. She keeps on telling me where should I go.

" Bakit ba? Can you please shut up!?" I answered her. Argh! I'm annoyed now! Can someone even make me smile!? That should be me eh! It should be me!

Pesteng puso to, It keeps on making trouble. Why did I fall without knowing someone would dare catch? That should be me. Paulit ulit nalang na sinasabi yan ng puso ko. It should be me and Pan- Hope. But dammit! She was still inlove with her ex!? So, am I a rebound?

" Eh! Kuya naman eh! Kanina pa ako naghihirap dito! Tsk! Kainis" pagmamaktol naman ni Purple na hinihingal pa sa kakasunod sakin.

" Tch. You should go to your classes now. I have to go."

"Wait up!!! Bwisit-"

"Don't you dare cuss at me Purple! Now, go back and stop following me!" Galit na sabi ko.

" Eh, para rin naman s-sayo to k-kuya eh... I'm sorry. Bye." She stopped on following me and decided to turn back, but then argh! What should I do? F*ck this conscience!

" Wait, I-i'm sorry. It's just that I'm not in the mood." I tried to apologize to her but she keeps on walking away. And here I am being a good brother, trying to say sorry to her. Sinundan ko nalang sya.

She keeps on walking pero, hindi na ito yung daan sa building nila. Where is she going!? And what the!? Bakit andaming tao dito sa field? Is there some sort of occasions? Well, I don't care.

But, still kahit na nagsisiksikan na ang mga studyante. Purple still managed to skip and go at the front, of course with me in her back.

"Hey, I'm sorry okay?" I tapped her shoulder.

"Aha! Gotcha! Hihi. Ang galing ko talaga mag acting. Try ko kaya mag audition? Ano sa tingin mo kuya? Effective diba? Hahaha...now, it's her time." Tch! Bakit ba ako nagpaloko dito?

"Ikaw talagan-"

"Hello?"

May pumalinlang na boses coming from the speakers around the field. And that was very familiar. Is it Hope? Nabaling ang tingin ko sa isang lalaking nakakahiya man sabihin pero kinaiingitan ko. Well, it's Gray. While womens are giving flowers to him.

Nakita ko syang nakatingin sa harapan. Sinundan ko ang tinitignan nya. At tama nga ako, it was Hope. She's smiling from ears to ears while her attention is in Gray.

So, ito ba ang ipapakita ng magaling kong kapatid? It sucks! Gusto ko nang umalis pero hawak hawak ni Purple ang kamay ko. Does she know how painful it is to see the woman I love smiling to the man she loves? I guess not.

"Hi? It's me Hope, sorry for the sudden event. But, I would like to take this chance to sing a song, dedicated to the man We Love." She stated while smiling next to Gray.

"Music maestro." Oh? How romantic? Tss.

(Play the song in the multimedia and skip it in 1:08.)

Spent 24 hours
I need more hours with you
You spent the weekend
Getting even, ooh ooh

We spent the late nights
Making things right, between us
But now it's all good baby
Roll that Backwood baby
And play me close