Jaylynn kills Machete

Two days went by and it was Friday, October 31st. Jaylynn had snuck into Machete's house while he was gone and she called Jayvynn's phone. She answered it.

Jayvynn: Hey, what's up?

Jaylynn: Tomorrow, I'll be comin' home, tomorrow, meet me at the airport in Miami, FL.

Jayvynn: Okay, and I'm callin' the cops at 9:00.

Machete walked into his living room.

Jaylynn: I've gotta go.

They hung up.

Machete: Hello, is somebody there?

Jaylynn: Yeah, of course, somebody's here, it's me, Machete, I guess, you couldn't find me like you used to.

Machete: How did you know I was here?

Jaylynn: People out in the streets, the cops are gonna be here very soon, by 9:00, somebody's gonna call the cops, hopefully, I'll be dead, by then, this is your night, aren't you gonna find somethin' to kill me with?

Machete: Where are you, I can't kill you, if I don't see you.

Jaylynn walked down the stairs slowly. She got six feet away from him and they looked at each other.

Jaylynn: I just had to look different for this special occasion, my death, I've changed, Machete, I can outsmart you, now.

Machete: Is that right?

Jaylynn: Yes, it is.

He laughed. He threw a machete at her left arm and she caught it quick-like. He gasped quietly with his mouth closed and she threw it at his chest. It went into his chest and he took it out of his chest slowly with a grunt. He started bleeding and he ran towards her. She kicked him in his face and he fell down with a grunt. She ran towards the machete and he grabbed her leg. She fell down and kicked him in his nose twice. He started bleeding and she got up. He got up, too, and she slapped him ten times. She punched him in the nose and his cheeks started bleeding. He ran towards her and she pushed him to a table. He hit the edge of the table and it knocked him out. He fell down with a grunt and she felt a pulse on both sides of his neck. She grabbed her cellphone and went upstairs. She called Jayvynn's cellphone and Naomi answered it.

Naomi: Hello?

Jaylynn (crying): Jayvynn?

She was trying to catch her breath.

Naomi: No, this is Naomi, Jayvynn's in the shower, right now, Jaylynn, Jaylynn, what's wrong?

The Usos, Tamina, Rikishi, Dwayne, and Roman walked towards her.

Jaylynn: I can't do it, tell Vynn that I can't do it, tell her that I can't do it, I'm not a murderer, I'm not him.

Machete slapped her in the back of her head with a lamp. She fell down and the phone fell out of her hand. Machete picked her up by her throat and banged her against a mirror. He threw her on the floor and she screamed.

Naomi: Jaylynn, oh my God, Jaylynn, I'm gonna call the cops, okay?!

Everybody heard what was going on in the background. Machete stabbed her through her chest with his machete and he stabbed her numerous times in her stomach with his machete.

Jaylynn (crying): Help me, daddy, Jayvynn!

Machete hung up the phone. Naomi looked at it and hung up. Jaylynn grabbed her sai and sliced him in half. He fell to the floor and his body came apart. She got up slowly and grabbed her phone. She grabbed her cellphone and went outside. She laid down on her back and tried to catch her breath.