Jaylynn gets taken from Machete and questioned

Saturday, October 18th. Jaylynn woke up in a cage in the basement and she looked all around her. Her cellphone vibrated and she took it out of her jeans' pocket. She opened her phone and saw a text message from Jayvynn. It said: COPS R ON DA WAY, SIS and Jaylynn closed her phone. She put it back in her pocket and Machete unlocked the door. He ran inside the basement and unlocked the cage's door.

Machete: We've gotta get outta here, the cops are comin', let's go, get all your shit together.

He left the basement. Jaylynn went to her room and started packing all of her stuff up.

Machete: Come on, Jaylynn, let's go!

She ran downstairs. Machete opened the door and they went outside to his car. They put their stuff in the backseat and he pulled out of the car porch. The cops appeared up along with Jayvynn, The Usos, their family, Luther, Tina, and Caseworker #2. Machete and Jaylynn saw them and Machete took out his machete. Everybody got out of their cars and stood beside them.

Tina: Machete, you're surrounded, let Jaylynn go, and we will not shoot, but if you don't, we will open fire!

Jayvynn got beside her. Machete locked the doors and Jaylynn bit her bottom lip.

Jaylynn: You have to let me go, Machete, they already found out about you.

Machete: You told'em.

Jaylynn: I didn't tell'em anything, I swear, you've killed teenaged girls, Machete, and guess what, you killed your first child, remember that terrible storm, and me gainin' weight while Jayvynn wasn't?

Machete: Yeah, I remember that.

Jaylynn: I was pregnant with your son, and I had a miscarriage from you beatin' me, and rapin' me.

Machete: That's not true.

Jaylynn: Yes, it is true, you've gotta let me go or they're gonna shoot you.

Machete: Not if I kill you, first.

He unlocked the door. He got out and pulled her out by her hair while she was kicking and screaming. He wrapped his arm around her throat and put his machete against her throat. The cops took out their guns and cocked them quick-like. They aimed their guns at Machete and Jaylynn held her hands up in surrender.

Machete: If you shoot me, you have to shoot her, too, I'll kill her, I swear to God, I will!

Jayvynn began to run towards them but Jimmy grabbed her.

Jayvynn (while Jimmy was holding onto her): Jaylynn, Jaylynn, Jaylynn!

She started crying softly.

Luther: Machete, let Jaylynn go, and nobody gets hurt..., fine, have it your way!

A cop shot at Machete from behind. Jaylynn pushed him away and he fell on her. They fell down and she pushed him off of her.

Jayvynn: No, no, God, no!

Jimmy covered her face up. Luther, Tina, and the rest of the cops ran towards Jaylynn and Machete. Luther picked Jaylynn up and carried her to his car.

Tina: Get her stuff, and take it to the station.

A cop did what she said. Another cop put Machete in handcuffs and pulled him up.

Cop #1: Machete, you're under arrest for the killin' of the missin' teenaged girls, and for abusin', beatin', neglectin', rapin', and cagin' up Jaylynn and Jayvynn Fatu, anything you do or say will go up against you in court.

Jayvynn looked at Machete. The cop put Machete in the backseat of his cop car and drove away. Tina walked towards Jimmy and Jayvynn.

Tina: Jayvynn, Jaylynn's gonna be okay, the bullet didn't get to her, only to Machete, we think Machete doped your sister up, cause, of her lack of breathin', so, we're gonna take her to the hospital, and then, to the station, we'll call you guys.

Everybody left. After getting fixed up at the hospital, Jaylynn was sitting in front of Luther's desk at the police station and Tina and Luther went into the office. They sat down across from Jaylynn and Jaylynn's hair was still wet from taking a shower.

Tina: Jaylynn, Jaylynn, I know you're upset, and I know that you're scared, but we need to ask you some questions, and you gotta tell us the truth.

Jaylynn held onto her arms.

Jaylynn: Okay.

Tina: Have you been coverin' up for Machete?

Jaylynn: Yes, I have.

Luther: Were you really pregnant by him?

Jaylynn: Yes, I was, until, I had a miscarriage.

Tina: Is it true about Machete abusin', beatin', neglectin', and rapin' you guys for no reason at all?

Jaylynn: Yes, it's true.

Luther: And what about being caged up, and you gettin' electrocuted every single day?

Jaylynn: Yes, it's true.

Tina: Jaylynn, Elaina told me, and another caseworker, yesterday, that you saw dead bodies of the missin' teenaged girls, and blood in the water, Elaina and Jayvynn thinks you saw somethin' in that house, you had a scared look in your eyes, did you see somethin' in that house?

Jaylynn looked at them.

Jaylynn: Yeah, I did, I escaped from the cage I was in, and I saw dead bodies of the missin' teenaged girls, and information on Machete under the trapdoor in the basement.

Luther: We'll get some of our friends to check it out.

Jaylynn: No, there's a combination to the trapdoor, take me there, and I'll show you guys.

Tina: Okay, well, then, let's go.

They left the station with five cops.