The caseworker comes and talks to Jaylynn

Thursday, October 11th. Machete walked towards the basement and unlocked the door. He walked towards Jaylynn's cage and unlocked the door. He pressed a towel against her nose and she woke up screaming.

Machete: Shh, the caseworker's here, go get cleaned up, I've gotta go somewhere, you know, what to do, and what not to do.

He walked away. Jaylynn watched him go and got up slowly. She took a shower and went downstairs into the living room. She saw the caseworker sitting down on a sofa.

Jaylynn: Hi, I'm glad you could make it.

Tina the caseworker looked at her. She got up and got in front of Jaylynn.

Tina: Hey, usually, Jayvynn would be the first one to come, and see me.

Jaylynn: Well, Jayvynn's not here, right now.

Tina: Well, where is she?

Jaylynn: I don't know, she's been gone, ever since, yesterday.

Tina: What happened to you, you've got bruises, scars, and marks everywhere on you.

They started walking around.

Jaylynn: I'm a klutz, I'm very klutzy.

Tina: Is your sister the same way?

Jaylynn: She's somewhat like that.

Tina: Cause, I've already seen your sister, today, she's with her grandfather, Rikishi, she told me that Machete abuses you guys, he beats on you guys, he rapes you guys, and he cages you guys up in the basement for no reason at all, he abuses, beats, neglects, and rapes you guys every single day, is that true?

Jaylynn: No, my sister likes to exaggerate on things, that's what some actresses do.

Tina: Jaylynn, she also said that you cover up for him, is that true, too?

Jaylynn: No, that's not true.

Tina: Jaylynn, if all of this stuff is true, then, I can't allow you to live here.

Jaylynn: None of it is true, all of that shit that Jayvynn told you is false accusations.

Tina: And the cages?

Jaylynn: We had our own pet dogs once, you know, I've got somewhere to be, right now.

Tina: Okay, I understand, I'll talk to you soon.

Jaylynn opened the door for her.

Jaylynn: Yeah, you will.

Tina walked out of the house. Jaylynn closed and locked the door. Tina left the house and Jaylynn panted softly.