Introduction

Joshua Samuel Fatu a.k.a. Jey Uso impregnated his girlfriend that he knew, ever since, high school twice. Before Jaciyah was born, Jey's girlfriend gave birth to a pair of identical twin girls named Jaylynn and Jayvynn Fatu. The girls' full names are: Jaylynn Ekaterina Glafira Fedora Sonya Viktoriya Nikita Sezja Fatu and Jayvynn Elizaveta Galina Faina Valentine Nastia Vera Lara Fatu. Jey and his girlfriend gave Jaylynn and Jayvynn up for adoption. Rikishi and the rest of the family didn't know it. Sixteen years later, Jaylynn and Jayvynn are singers, rappers, dancers, professional dance choreographers, actresses, songwriters, fashion designers, perfumists, philanthropists, and part-time divas for the WWE. They live with Machete in Tampa, FL and they go to Jefferson High School. They get abused, beatened, neglected, and raped every single day. Machete does that for no reason at all. He also puts them in cages in the basement and keeps them in there for two and a half weeks with nothing to eat nor drink. Jaylynn and Jayvynn's sister group is called Myxxed Breed, their wrestling group's name is Twin Magic, their clothing line is called Myxxed Emotions, their perfume line is called Emotions & Personalities, and their foundation's name is The Jaylynn and Jayvynn Foundation. The Jaylynn and Jayvynn Foundation helps people in need of food, clothing, medicines, supplies, and other important things. Jaylynn is the older twin by six minutes. 

Jayvynn is wearing the Batwoman outfit & Jaylynn is wearing the Superwoman outfit in the image on the side.