Jey tells the girls why he gave them up

Sunday, October 19th. Jaylynn had a nightmare of what Machete was doing to her, and then, her nightmare switched to the dead missing teenaged girls.

Teenaged Girl #1: You have to kill him, Jaylynn.

Teenaged Girl #2: It's the only way to stop him, Jaylynn.

Jaylynn sat up quick-like. She fell into a hug from Roman and she panted heavily.

Roman: It's okay, it's okay, it was just a dream.

She looked beside her. Her hair was covering up half of her face and sticking to her face.

Jaylynn: Where am I?

Roman: You're at Rikishi's house in Poinciana, Florida, he brought you home, yesterday, while you were sleepin'.

Jaylynn: Is he out?

Roman: No, Machete's still in jail, they're holdin' him against his will, I'm Roman Reigns, I'm one of your cousins, you look like you could use somethin' to eat, everybody's downstairs waitin' on you, come on.

He got up. She got out of the bed and they went downstairs into the living room where the others are. Jayvynn got up from the sofa and walked towards her. Jaciyah did the same thing and they hugged Jaylynn.

Jayvynn: Welcome home, sis.

Jaciyah (while they were hugging Jaylynn): We're glad you're here, sis.

She hugged them back and sat down on the sofa with Jayvynn. She had her left leg under her right leg and her hands hanging off of her right knee.

Jayvynn (giving her the food and drink): You're probably not gonna eat much, so, I bought you some chips, and a soda.

Jaylynn took them from her.

Jaylynn: Thanks.

She moved her hair out of her face and Jey walked into the living room with Jimmy and Naomi.

Jayvynn: Hey, dad.

He gave her a hug.

Jey: Hey, sweetie.

Jayvynn: Look who's up.

Jey looked at Jaylynn.

Jey: Hey, babe.

He hugged Jaylynn but she didn't hug him back.

Jaylynn: Hey.

Jey: Could all of you guys excuse us for a moment, please?

Jaylynn: What's goin' on here?

Naomi: Jey's gonna explain to you guys why he did what he did.

The others left except Jaylynn, Jey, and Jayvynn.

Jey: So, how have you guys been?

Jayvynn: We're okay.

Jaylynn: Tell the truth, Vynn, are we okay, no, we're not okay.

Jey: Well, I'm sorry that you guys feel that way, I'm sorry for what you guys been through, I'm sorry that I gave you guys up for adoption, I've never should've done that to you guys, if I could, I would take it back.

Jaylynn: But you can't, you can't take it back.

Jayvynn: Why did you give us up?

Jey: We weren't ready to have kids, yet, and we weren't gonna be able to take care of you, and spend a lotta time with you, we did what was best for you guys.

Jaylynn (angrily): No, no, you did what was best for you, for sixteen years, we've been goin' through hell, and now, you wanna just claim us, all of a sudden, unless, you haven't noticed, we're being successful in our lives, we're doin' what we love, what we were born to do, but without your help.

Jayvynn: Jaylynn, just hear him out.

Jaylynn: You didn't give up Jaciyah for adoption, but you gave us up, you gave us to somebody that you barely even know, you did us like those Chinese people do their baby girls in China, you dumped us on somebody's doorstep, and you left us there, you abandoned us, you never came back for us, you don't care about us, you lied to your family about where we were.

She got up and Jayvynn and Jey got up, too.

Jey: Jaylynn, please.

Jaylynn: No, you don't know us, we're not your children, we're just trash to you!

Jayvynn: Jaylynn, stop it, please!

Jey: Jaylynn, that's not true!

Jaylynn: Yes, it is true, if you're our father, then, where were you all this time, huh, where were you, cause, you missed everything, you missed our first birthday, our first Christmas, our first Thanksgiving, losin' our first tooth, our first day of grade school, our first day of middle school, our first day of high school, our first jobs, our first night of being in the WWE, our first fight, and there's plenty more from where that's come from that you missed, we were abused, raped, neglected, beatened, caged up, and I was electrocuted for no reason at all, we were helpin' people, even though, we needed help ourselves, don't feel sorry for me, cause, I don't look anything like you or our real mother!

Jayvynn (pleadingly): Jaylynn, you've gotta listen to him, please.

Jaylynn: You've done what you wanted to do to us, you've got my sister, but you don't got me.

She walked away.

Jey: Jaylynn, Jaylynn!

She went into her and Jayvynn's room. She closed the door behind her and put on some more clothes. She lifted up the window and climbed out of the window. She slid the window down and ran from the house.