Chapter 1

Y/N pov
I was walking to my audition. It was for a new movie called, The Maze Runner, it's based on my favorite book series, wich means the movie will be great. I was going to audition for the part of Teresa.
GPS: turn right
I turn right...I don't reconigse this street... maybe it's a shortcut or something? I keep walking in the direction my gps tells me too, but then i realize i was walking further away from the audition place then actually going to it... great I'm lost... i see a guy smoking, maybe i should just ask him? Yeah I'll do that. I walk towards him and taps his shoulder: "excuse me?". He turns around "Hi can i help you?" "Uh yeah, i'm kind of lost and i need to be somewhere in 20 minutes..." i reply. "That's not good, where do you need to be?" He asks. "The Stationstreet" "Oh it's not to far, walk back, take the second street left and then the first street right, and your there" he says. "thank you so much!" I say happy. "Your welcome" he says laughing. "Have a good day" i say smiling. "Yeah you too" he replies and i walk to the Stationstreet.

Thomas pov
I was smoking when i suddenly felt a tapping on my shoulder and a girl say excuse me., i turned around so i was facing the girl. Wow she looks so pretty, she has beautiful y/c/h hair and gorgeous y/c/e eyes. She was lost, i told her were to go. "Thank you so much" she says smiling, "your welcome" i say laughing. "Have a good day" "you too" i reply. She turns around and walks away. I just keep looking at her until i can't see her anymore. I look at the time, i should get going if i don't want to be late for this audition. I get on my motorcycle and drive to the audition. I'm auditioning for a movie called The Maze Runner, it's based of a book series, i've read the first one and it was amazing. I was auditioning for the part of Newt, i felt like that character would be best for me. When i arrive and go outside i see a girl walk out of the audition room, she looked happy, then she liftend her head up so i could see her face, it was that pretty girl that was lost....

This is my first story here on Wattpad, if you have any suggestions leave a comment or dm me on instagram ( @_themazerunner_._ ). I'll try to write everyday :) hope you liked it. Byeeee xx