Sabatoge

Simone P.O.V

Why does everyone like Nicki so much? she's nothing but shit to me. She does talk to some fine ass niggas tho.

I walked into lunch and purposely sat next to Zion hopefully to erk her nerves.

She walked in with Nyla and I wasn't surprised. I saw them two taking Zion away from my party. But that probably means that Nicki saw the pictures.

They sat across from us and started chatting away and Zion didn't even look at me like how he used to.

"Zion did you like the party?" I asked touching his shoulder and he shrugged.

"I was drunk off my ass I don't remember shit." he said and I pouted.

"Not even when we kissed?" I asked and out the corner of my eye I saw Nicki tense. I smirked and held in my laugh.

She's just too easy to tease.

"We kissed?" he asked giving me a look that I did not like.

"Yeah don't you remember? I was ontop of you and you were grabbing on me." I said whispering in his ear and played with it with my fingers.

"Can you stop." he said pushing my hands away from him and he scooted more over to Nicki.

"Can you please talk to me." he begged her and she just kept her back towards him as she talked to Nyla.  They were talking about stupid shit.

Nyla looked my way and threw up the finger and turned back to Nicki.

"Hi Nicki." I said smiling at her and she gave me a look. she shook her head at me and I smiled to myself.

She knows.

Now all have to do is sabatoge her.

See, everytime I move to a new school I always pick out  someone to mess with. Yeah they always end up emotional but I don't care. Its what I like to do, its fun and keeps me busy and what I find out about people is completely different then what everyone expects from them.

But Nicki doesn't have anything juicy enough like nudes, guilty pleasures, shit like that to expose her. So I guess its just on to phase two.

And that's taking away something that she loves. I started to think about things that leave her sad and feeling empty. Something that means the world to her.

Of course. I thought to myself and wanted to give myself a pat on the back.

Her track career.

Imagine what her coach would think if he saw her doing something unlike her.

Like a nude.

I could call one of my ex's and have the picture photoshopped. He's done it plenty times before this wouldn't be to hard for him. It could ruin so many things for her and I could get self satisfaction from her being miserable. I got up and walked out the cafeteria and pulled out my phone. I walked to the bathroom and checked under each stall. When i knew it was empty I called him and he picked up the phone after a few rings. I put it on speaker since I didn't feel like having the phone to my ear.

"If we ain't fucking don't call me." he spat into the phone and I rolled my eyes.

"Baby I need a favor." I said seductively into the phone and he sighed.

"My name is Amos."

"Dammit Amos I need a favor." I said rolling my eyes and he kissed his teeth.

"Fuck you want?"

"I need another nude or some exposing type of picture of this girl Nicki."

"You know what it costs for a nude." he said and I smirked.