Break-Up

"What?" I asked confused. Zeek is my boyfriend, he's supposed to support me through everything I do.

"Why did you cut your hair!" he yelled and grabbed onto my small curls.

"I-I-"

"What?! I can't date some bald-headed hoe! Imagine what that make ME look like."

"I'm not a HOE! You the only person I been with my entire life!!"

"Yeah whatever, I--"

"Nicki!" I turned around to Nyla and she ran over to us.

"You don't have to deal with his bullshit." she said looking at him and sizing him up and down.

"Remember when I had to tell you about this one over here on Friday?" I nodded my head while it looked like Zeek over here got tense.

"I caught him and Angela talking, she's pregnant with Zeek's baby."

"What?!" I yelled turning over to Zeek.

"You mean to tell me all this time we been together you been fuckin' her!" I yelled.

"Damn straight." I turned over to Angela rubbing her stomach with a evil smile on her face. I looked at Zeek and he had a sorry look on his face.

"Fuck you bruh I'm out." I said walking away. Shit I need some food anyway, plus we have a track meet today. I don't need all this in my mind.

"You wasn't giving me no pussy anyway! If I have a opportunity, ima take it!"

"So what! At least I'm more loyal then her! Her pussy prolly been ran through the basketball team, the soccer team, the football team, the chess team, the lacross team, the bowling team--" I stopped and counted all the teams."-Nigga that's 7 teams all at the same damn time!!And two of em' lame as fuck!! Zeek I swear on my uncle's grave I HATE YOU!" I walked away after that cause I didn't feel like going through any type of drama right now. And because I was about to cry and you could almost hear it in my voice.

I fixed my beanie as I ran down the hall and turned. As I made a turn I bumped into Zion.

"Sorry." I sniffed wiping my nose and walking away from him. He grabbed onto my arm and pulled me back.

"Wassup with you?" he asked and I shook my head looking down.

"Look at me." he said in a soft voice. My vision blurred as more tears built up. I shook my head making one fall down on to my shoe. I sniffed trying to turn back but he still had a strong grip on me.

"Nic--"

"I just want to be alone." I asked. I thought he would just listen to me and finally leave me alone but he didn't. He squatted down and looked up at me. I tried to wipe my eyes acting like I was tired.

"I'm just tired and--"

"No you not." he got back up and held onto my chin to look up. He stared at me for a while then started making funny faces making me laugh.

"See now I worked hard for that smile. You better keep it on your face for the rest of the day. " he said. He smiled and walked away leaving me speechless. I jogged over to him and gave him a hug from behind.

"Thank you." I let go and walked down the hall and back to the lunch room. I met Nyla by the door and she smiled as I walked closer to her.

"Why you smiling like that?" I asked as we came back in the lunchroom. People were calling my attention calling me bald-headed but I don't care right now.

"Looks like you and Zion are best friends now. Maybe even more." she said and I laughed.

"Man yo' nosy ass saw huh?" I asked and she shrugged. 

"I peeped a few things. I swear light-skinned niggas stay soft. I worked hard for that smile--" she mocked. "-negro get yo ass on outta here. That's why im all about my dark-skinned niggas." she said looking over at Travis who was at the other side of the cafeteria. I laughed as she licked her lips and she kissed her teeth.

"Think im playing we dark-skins winning!" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up with that bullshit we all black ain't we?"

"Hell yeah, but as blacks we just got our different categories--" I cut her off by laughing and shushed her.

"You stupid, just shut up." I said sitting at my table. We only have ten more minutes for lunch and  the lines are already closed.

YOU SEE DRAMA! YOU SEE WHAT YOU FUCKIN' CAUSED!! Got niggas out here starving. -_-