First doctor's appointment

Arias POV

2 months later

I finally got around to booking an OB-GYN appointment. Ezra and I decided not to tell my parents about the baby until we went to the OB. I said to Ezra," Hey baby, are you coming to the OB with me? It is in Philadelphia so you can come!" He nodded his head and he drove. On the way, I felt a strange pain in my stomach. It was like a flutter. I told Ezra, but he said to ask the OB when we get there. Ezra checked me in and then he came and sat down by me in the waiting area. He asked me,"Are you nervous? Cause I am! What if the baby isn't healthy or I am not the best father I can be?" I quickly interrupted him and said,"shhhhhh! Don't speak nonsense! You know that this baby is going to be the best baby in the universe and we are going to be the best parents in the universe!" He nodded his head and he kissed me. Someone said,"Montgomery" so we broke apart and followed the nurse to an examination room. My OB, Dr. Song, came straight in and began to introduce herself. She says,"How has your pregnancy been, any concerns so far? How far along do you think you are?" We both said, "About 10 weeks" and I broke apart and said,"I have had a weird fluttering in my stomach and I am scared the baby is hurt." She said," well, let's take a look." She let Ezra put the gel on my stomach, and that junk was freezing! She began looking closely at the baby. "Oh my! The fluttering you have been feeling is the baby kicking! And you are waaay farther along than you thought you were! You are 16 weeks and it is verry clear of the genders. Would you like to know?" I looked up and said," genderS?" She nodded and explained how their were 2 babies in my rapidly expanding stomach. "I wanna know the genders!" Shouted Ezra. I nodded my head in agreement. She reared back and said," the genders of the babies are......."

To be continued