Santa Claus came late this year pt 1

When I got home from the Hospital, the apartment lights were turned off and there were no cars anywhere near the building. "I thought you said that Hanna, Caleb, Spencer, and Toby had them HERE?" Ezra had a look of concern in his eyes, but it was quickly turned in to a look of cool and calmness. "They probably just took them back to one of their houses. Let's just get in the house and we will call them. Just relax Mama Bear." I still felt super uneasy, but I let it go just for the sake of my fiancé's sanity. When we got to the door of our apartment and I attacked my husband in a little bear hug, but if I was a little bigger, it would have been a HUMONGOUS bear hug. Because of my lack of weight/height, Ezra ended up wrapping my legs around his torso and his hands supported my
hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with thirst, thirst for him. The kiss intensified and I unbuttoned the first 3 buttons on his shirt and he put his hands under my shirt, feeling my almost toned stomach. He whispered,"Let's go inside." I kept kissing his neck while he pulled out his key. When he went to put in the door handle, I kissed his jaw and suddenly dropped the key. "Feeling weird, huh Ezra?" I busted out laughing while he put me down, bent to pick up the key, and smashed his lips to mine again. He turned the door handle and we stumbled in to the dark living room of our apartment. "Surprise!!!!" Shouted a group of people, scaring me so much! Ezra looked so stunned and scared, he dropped me and started messing with his hair. "Oooooooo! So these old dirtbags still can have a little fun!" Shouted Spencer. My cheeks flushed and Ezra's hands flew behind his back, like a little boy when he realizes he did something wrong. Everyone busted out laughing and the next thing I know, a little hand is tugging on my pant-leg squealing,"Mama!" I looked down at little Avery, who looks like she has gotten bigger in the past 24 hours. I scream,"Avery!!" And scoop her up, taking in the relief her little giggles bring me. Hanna walked up to me and then I saw the other quarter of my heart, my little Kendall, asleep in Hanna's arms. "I figured you might want this." Hanna said, handing Kendall to Ezra. She looked so miserable compared to Avery. Is this the way the rest of the kids I have will turn out? Miserable? I would hate myself if I caused my children to never get to express their emotions. To be able to hold a conversation. To be able to play a sport. To have friends. To be normal. "Aria. You need a break from this pressure. I will go put K and A in their cribs and we can drink and play fun games and have the best December 26th celebration ever!" Said Spence. Toby walked over to me and grabbed Avery from me and walked in to the nursery, putting her in her crib and turning the baby monitor on. While he was gone, I said to Spencer, "Since when does Toby want to touch a BABY??" Spencer looked down at the ground and crossed her right leg over her left, something the does when she is hiding something. "SPENCER HASTINGS....ARE YOU PREGNANT?????" Her eyes got gigantic and she whispered," No! But when we get out of high school, we are getting married........and we are open to the idea of getting pregnant. We don't want to miss our chance Ar. You have taught us all something. You have showed us all that, even though you shouldn't be a pregnant 16 year old..... you aren't always going to raise a horrible child. You have showed us what a mother should be. You have not given up on K and I know that you won't." By the end of that speech, I was in tears. I ran over to Spencer and Hanna, my 2 best friends for the rest of my life, and hugged them as tight as I could. That speech Spencer just gave, made me realize that everything happens for a reason. There was a reason I met Ezra, to start dating him. There was a reason I started dating Ezra, to get pregnant with his kids. There is a reason I got pregnant with his kids, to realize that I am completely in love with this man, no matter what he does or says to me. This love will never end. It will only grow. I could never love that man any less, just 20 times more. The tears were streaming down my face like rain after a drought, well needed and a symbol of our prayers being heard. My rainbow was here. My rainbow has been here the whole time, it has just been hidden behind the clouds. The clouds of self-doubt, cowardness, and hatred.  My depression was over and it was the easiest thing I have ever overcome. All I had to do was realize that no matter what happens to my kids or to me, I will always have 7 people who love me unconditionally, even though 2 of them aren't over the age of 1. "Okay guys! Let's get over all this heavy stuff and have a little adult fun, yeah?" Everyone laughed and cheered quietly. Can't wake the children up! Hanna and Caleb opened up some of Ezra's old cherry wine and got some fancy cheese out of the fridge while Spence and Toby went in to the guest bedroom to find some old board games that we could play. "Apples to Apples, Truth or Dare, or the Game of Life?" Said Toby. Spencer jumped up and down screaming, "TRUTH OR DARE!! PLEASE!" We all just began to laugh at how immature Spencer could truly be. Of course we let her have her way! If Spencer is unhappy, everyone is unhappy. "I'll start.... Aria truth or dare?" Said Spencer with so much enthusiasm in her voice. Like the baby I am, I chose truth. "Ummmmm okay how often do you and Fitsy here do the dirty?" Holy crap. "Are we playing strip truth or dare?" Spencer, with her famous smirk, nodded her head yes. Thank God I wore my cardigan! I quickly threw my cardigan across the room, leaving me with a long sleeve shirt on. "Baby!" Said Spencer. After she calmed down, I asked Hanna, "Truth or dare?" She responded dare, and I told her, "Start stomping on the ground and let me choose a song for you to sing." I gave her this dare, knowing we have neighbors underneath us and that would get Hanna yelled at. All of a sudden, Hanna began singing "Gangnam Style" by PSY, which she knows all the words to.

TO BE CONTINUED