Christmas lights❤️

"Momma! Toys!" Said the gurgling voice of Avery. Oh yeah! It is Christmas!! I guess my lack of sleep from trying to get Avery to realize "Santa" was not going to come until she fell asleep and then playing Santa for the night left me without remembering "the most wonderful time of the year". Kendall was not there. "Ezra!!" I screamed and hollered. No answer. I called him over and over again and every time.......no answer. I grabbed Avery and started running around the house in terror. "Momma! What wrong?" Said Avery. I kissed the top of her head as she began to get scared, fast. I can barely remember the next five minutes of running around. "Surprise!" I hear someone screaming behind me. "EZRA FITZGERALD! I WAS BEYOND TERRIFIED!" I wrapped my free arm around his neck and buried my head in his chest. "I'm sorry baby. Look up though." I hesitantly looked up and saw.....mistletoe. "Of course you would be the one stupid enough to scare me half to death just to get me to stand under mistletoe.......and I love you for that." His eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store and he put Kendall down and while I still had Avery in my right arm, dipped me down and kissed my so beautifully. This is the best kiss we have shared in a while. "Ewwww! Daddy eat momma!" Avery mumbled and giggled at the same time. Ezra pulled away and looked at the hysterical Avery with his plot-making eyes and whispered in my ear,"tickle monster is coming to town." I chuckled at the thought of him tickling her. He grabbed her out of my arms, put her on the ground, and started tickling me! Avery laughed the whole time and Kendall just sat there with a devious look on her face. "Ezra Fitzgerald....let me.....go!" He suddenly stopped and kissed my forehead before picking Kendall off the floor and running outside. "Momma! Follow!!" Avery was enjoying this more than she has ever enjoyed anything in her life. I could barely breathe because I was laughing harder than I ever had before. I scooped Avery up and ran outside, to find the most beautiful snowman standing in front of me holding a bag with the words Tiffany and CO printed on it. "Merry Christmas to our favorite woman alive" said Ezra. I squealed and Avery said," sissy and me picked it!" I planted little kisses all over Avery's face and then put her down, allowing her to roam in the snow. I walked over to Ezra and Kendall and took Kendall from Ezra. "Did you pick out mommy' present?" She looked at me with a smile on her face. I took Ezra's hand and we walked over to the bag. "Kendall, can you open it?" Kendall stuck her hand inside the bag and flung the tissue paper everywhere! "Yay Kendall!" Ezra and I shouted at the exact same time. I grabbed the little box inside and saw the most beautiful ring. It was princess cut and it had 3 dates carved in to it. 6/14/14, 12/28/14, and 6/27/16. "Why June 27?" He looked at me with those loving eyes and said," This is the day I booked our church for our wedding. Our reception is going to be at the Brew. You know, small like you like it?" I could feel tear drops flowing down my face. "I love you more than life itself." I squeezed his hand in comfort and heard Kendall squeal. When I looked over at her, she was trying to squirm over to us. I went and grabbed her....... That's when everything went dark.