Telling them

Aria's POV

I decided I needed to tell my friends about having a baby. I mean, I was only gonna get bigger. I thought about it, and you only have your first kid first, so I decided to invite them all over for a themed dinner at my house. My parents are barely ever home and when they are, they are usually in their room or with mike is his. During English, I invited them over for dinner tonight. They all said it was cool. After the bell rang, indicating it was time to switch classes, ezra said, "can you hold on for a second, Aria?" I nod my head and walk up to his desk. He started talking about some random project, and when everyone left his room, he looked into my eyes. He said," how is mr or miss montgomery-fitz doing?" I tell him all about the horrible morning sickness and the headaches and stuff. He grabs my hand and whispers in a seductive voice, "I love you so much when you talk about your pregnancy symptoms." He leans in and so do I, but we hear the door open and a group of kids come in. He starts talking about that project again and I quietly walk out of the classroom. I decide to go home because i felt nauseated and I was really sick of people thinking I have laughing at me while I am throwing up. When I get there, I walk into my room and look in the mirror once again. I begin to see a small little bump forming. I take a picture and decide to make a little scrapbook of my stomach every week. I know it sounds cheesy but I grin at the thought of being a cheesy pregnant women. I sleep for about 4 hours and throw on a blue cocktail dress, put on some flats, brush my hair, and head downstairs to start making my themed dinner. I put my hands on my little bump and say to my unborn child, " what should I make for dinner?"

Spencer's POV

When all of us girls walk into Aria's house, we smell the best smell in the universe. I shout into the kitchen saying, "it smells amazing Ar! What are you, a professional?" She comes into the room and hugs us all. We walk into the kitchen and see an assortment of baby carrots and baby back ribs and some baby corn. There was some milk and some water on the table to drink and there was a cake from the bakery on the table. Aria walked in the room, and said, "help yourself girls!" Emily, Hanna, Alison, and Aria started grabbing food and got out the glasses to put drinks in. We all sat at the table to find an assortment of games. Something weird is up, and I will find out! Aria said," lets play Scrabble!" We all sat around the table and began playing scrabble. Aria kept putting down weird words like pregnant and expecting and trimester. The first thought that comes to my mind is that her mom is pregnant, but I quickly realize that her mother is too old to have children. I continue to observe everyone very closely. I end up winning at scrabble, which is the only thing that is normal going on. Aria screamed," Oh! I almost forgot! Who wants cake?" We all go over to the bakery box and when she opens it, the cake is pink and blue with a pregnancy test that is positive and a baby bib that says "I love my aunts" on it, and I quickly realize, ARIA IS PREGNANT! "Aria! Oh my lord! You are pregnant! Oh! You are pregnant?" I say. She smiles and nods, and everyone freaks out and screams "congrats!" at her. We all attack her with love and she starts crying. Alison looks at her and says, "happy tears, right? And who the hell is the father?" She looks up and says, "of course they are and the father is Ezra". I look up and say,"I don't know an Ezra, oh wait, EZRA FITZ! Meaning Mr. fitz!!!!!!!! She nods and explains her situation and we all decide to spend the night. The whole night, we talk about how we are going to spoil the baby and just have a night of fun and games"