- 2 -

"Wait.. Gir-Girlfriend??!"

Your legs staggered back and instantly envy gloomed over you. You felt your lips suppress, meanwhile Seiichiro's girlfriend maneuvered to squeeze onto the arm of her lover, her lips in a pout. "Seii! Let's go!! You don't need to introduce me to her."

You stared at the young girl, before drifting your [E/C] hues back up toward your neighbor.

Suddenly, there was a dramatic and drastic change in the atmosphere, causing you to flinch. You were unable to realize that you were holding your breath after spotting Seiichiro's devoid, ruthless, and harsh gaze, probing for the girl to release his arm. He forcefully moved his arm away, causing his lover to flinch.

"Let go of me."

His low tone was enough to make you feel pressured. The room had grew dreadfully quiet, until Seiichiro finally resumed the attention he started to shed upon you. "[L/N], this is Kirigiri Yatsouba. And Kiri, this is [F/N] [L/N], please be nice to her." He then finished his sentence with a smile emanating passionate warmth, causing you to feel concerned about the temporary shift in his persona.

It felt difficult to reply, however you exhaled as your lips trembled in reluctance. "N-Nice... to meet you, Yatsouba." You muttered, while eyeing her pale figure. Kirigiri looked inconsolably despondent for a short minute, but eventually you noticed her skin complexion gathering, as well as her composure.

"That- was so cute! Uwah~~, this is why I fell for you, you're so mean!" She then nuzzled her head against his arm after grabbing it once again, as clearly his brutality never phased her.

Seiichiro's eyebrow twitched, meanwhile you started to wonder what was with this couple. Wafting the strange mood, the male pushed a hand into his pocket. "So [L/N], I wanted to show you around school. Do you want a tour right now? Or should we wait after school?" He asked sincerely, almost as though he didn't desire for you to refuse.

You nodded your head. "Sure..! Let's schedule it for after school, right now I should be heading to my next class.."

Your sentence caused a sharp pair of jealous blue hues to land on you. She abruptly stopped nuzzling her boyfriend's arm, staring at you with an contempt gaze. "..." Everyone failed to realize the female brunette still lingering in the room, standing right beside the other side of Seiichiro. She awkwardly laughed, gesturing for her friend's attention. "Psst. Kirigiri..." She whispered, "We're on cleaning duty after school, and we should be going to class right now! You know how professor is!!"

Kirigri scoffed and released Seiichiro's arm, turning away with crossed arms. "Okay. Bye love, I'll text you later." She approached the door during her sentence, upsetting you slightly because she hadn't even spared you a goodbye.

Click.

The door had slid closed, and the only two figures remaining in the room would be you and your neighbor. The male scratched his cheek awkwardly, your stiffening figure growing more tense. "We.. should leave, hm?" You started. Seiichiro agreed completely, but with his knitted eyebrows; it had caused you to believe otherwise.

>[Time: 5:14 PM]<

Among the crowd, you were one the many who had left your classroom. You didn't forget about the tour you had planned. However, it was unknown to you where Seiichiro wanted to group up. This thought remained up until you spotted him leaning his back against the wall, hands in his pockets, and staring at the floor.

He looked as though he was in stuck in a deep void of ponder, honestly you were reluctant in breaking his moment of isolation. So instead, you stood there, and eventually he looked up after feeling a stare. Seiichiro then smiled, gesturing that you should approach. You stiffened and had done so, your heartbeat thumping after each step you took.