Becoming Torn

"The things I do for love"
Jaime Lannister

      Cassandra Austin was happy, she had finally settled into a blissful life with Steve Rogers living at the Avengers Compound. She has spent her time between training the new team and trying to find a place for Steve and her to call their own. Things we going amazing between the two and she was ready for more once he was.
        But the nightmares come back and she is more worried then ever. She sees things she doesn't want and knows that she might have to make the ultimate sacrifice to save the one she loves. She hates what these visions are telling her and doesn't want to destroy what her and Steve have become.
      A terrible incident occurs on a mission that changes everything between those she cares and calls family. People step in that want to try and control what The Avengers are. Lines will be drawn and sides will have to be chosen that could make everyone become torn.

<<Authors Note>>
Well here it is Book 4 of my Emerald series. It is based on Captain America: Civil War with aspects just tweaked to suit the way my story will go. I do not own any of the Marvel Characters, only Cassandra. Please enjoy and if you want to know how it all started check the first book Becoming a Hero.