6- Bucky

Steve looked at the file, "we should go" He then says.
"You up for this Sam?" I ask.
"You two are gonna need the back up, so where to Cap?" Sam asks.
"Bucharest, Romania" Steve answers
"Then let's go" Sam says and the three of us take off.

Bucharest
      Steve and I are suited up standing in the middle of a disheveled apartment. Steve walks around finding a notebook he grabs it, looking inside.
"Heads up, Cap, Emerald. German Special Forces, approaching from the south" Sam comes though on the comms.
"Understood" I answer. We both sense someone has joined us and we both turn around to see Bucky standing there.
"Do you know me?" Steve asks him.
He stares at Steve, "You're Steve. I read about you in a museum" he replies.
"They've set the perimeter" we hear Sam say
"I know you're nervous. And you have plenty of reason to be. But you're lying" Steve says.
"I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore" Bucky replies.
"They're entering the building" Sam warns.
"Well the people who think you did are coming here now. And they're not planning on taking you alive" I say to Bucky.
"That's smart, good strategy" he says looking at me.
"They're on the roof. I'm compromised" Sam says.
"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck" Steve says.

"It always end in a fight" Bucky says.
"5 seconds" Sam warns.
"You pulled me from the river. Why?" Steve asks.
"I don't know" Bucky answers.
"3 seconds" another warning from Sam.
"Yes you do" Steve says.

"BREACH! BREACH! BREACH!" Sam warns. Suddenly a grenade crashes through the window, Bucky kicks it and Steve covers it with his shield. The door is then rammed open, I create a force field protecting both men from the bullets. I bring it down as Bucky tosses a table at the door, as more police come through the windows on cables. Steve yanks a rug out from under a officer and I blast away at others. Bucky slams an officer into a wall.
"Bucky, stop! You're gonna kill someone" Steve shouts at his friend as I try to stop more policemen.

I watch Bucky then flip Steve onto the ground, and slam his fist through the floor beside Steve's head.
"I'm not gonna kill anyone" Bucky tells him as he grabs a backpack from under the floorboard, throwing it out a nearby window. Steve gets up and grabs Bucky, I get to the men and use my forcefield to protect us from more gunfire. I then feel a shove from behind and Steve falls on top of me.
"Sorry" he apologizes.
"No need to be" I say and he rolls off me and we go after Bucky. We run out of the apartment  and into the stairwell to see Bucky still fighting off the police. I blast away at the approaching men and watch Bucky swing across on one of the zip lined men.

Steve and I hear a cop talk through his radio and Steve grabs it crushing it. The two of us jump down to the next level, chasing after Bucky. Bucky then tosses a man as us and Steve catches the man, stopping him from falling. We both look up at Bucky, "Come on man" Steve says tossing the man back onto the landing. We continue to fighting off the cops and watch Bucky break the bannister he has grabbed. Steve and I notice a cop aim his gun toward Bucky and Steve tosses his shield knocking the gun and landing in the wall. I take the shield out of the wall and give it back. Bucky then disappears along a corridor and jumps off the balcony.

"I don't think this is what I had in mind by helping go after your best friend" I say as Steve and I make our way after Bucky.
"Not to late to run back" he says as I blast away more police.
"I'll take my chances" I say as we make our way to the balcony. We stop when we see a man dressed in all black attacking Bucky.
"Sam, Southwest rooftop" I say.
"Who the hell is the other guy?" Sam asks.
"About to find out" Steve says as he leaps off the balcony and onto the other roof.

"Seriously I'm getting a good workout" I say as I then jump off to join them. A chopper flies above and starts to fire at us.
"Sam" I say.
"Got him" he replies as he flies above knocking the chopper off course. Bucky and the new attacker take off running and jump off the building.
"Steve!" I shout and I take his hand , using my force field to fly us down to the ground. We chase after Bucky and the new guy who have now gone onto a underpass full of cars. We keep running when a special forces vehicle approaches us.
"Stand down! Stand down!" The driver shouts at us and we jump onto the vehicle and I blast at the windshield. The driver stops and we get off the SUV, Steve opens the door tossing the driver out. The two of us jump in and Steve knocks the broken window out and drives off.

"We should do this more often" I smile at him.
"This is some date" he smiles back as we hear a thump. I look to see the man in what I see as a Black Panther suit has jumped on-board.
"Hold on" Steve says as he swerves the SUV, trying to throw the panther off. I try to get a good angle to blast him but I can't.
"Sam, we can't shake this guy off" I say.
"Right behind you" he responds.
Steve continues to swerve through traffic trying to shake him off. We see Bu it hop on a motorbike and try to keep a tail on him.  We get to another underpass and see Sam flying behind us. Suddenly the Black Panther jumps across the SUV we are in and leaps off onto the motorbike with Bucky. We keep following and watch as. Bucky manages to kick him away. Sam flies in man grabs him. Sam tries to kick him away as Bucky throws a bomb and blows the roof at the end of the underpass. Steve swerves the Vergil through the rubble and we both jump out before it can crash. Steve pulls the Black Panther off of Bucky.

We all stand there as armed forces gather around guns aimed. James Rhodey then appears in his War Machine suit, arms raised at us and Bucky.
"Stand down, now!" He demands. Bucky stands by Steve and I as Steve puts his shield on his back and I out a hand on Steve's arm.
"Congrats Cap, Emerald, you're criminals now" Rhodey says to us. A solider says something in German as the man in black takes off his helmet.

 A solider says something in German as the man in black takes off his helmet

We are surprised at seeing its T'Challa the now king of Wakanda.
"Your highness" Rhodey says to hm. Bucky is then hauled to the ground and taken away. I look at Steve worried about what is going to happen to us.