𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

࿐ ࿔*:・ LA LA LAND   !
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

"WHAT HAPPENED TO tromboner?" Steve teased as Eric pushed past Anwar, a very uncomfortable Marie and him

"Oh, for once in your life Steve: don't be an actual penis." Marie sighed. She was angry enough that he was forcing her and Anwar to be together as they searched the school for Aimee, nevermind having to deal with his endless bullying.

"I think he's going for that prison chic." Anwar scoffed, ignoring every word that came out of the blonde girl's mouth. She rolled her eyes but thanked God that Eric didn't turn around.

He carried on walking, but upon hearing the laughter from the boys behind him, he stopped in his tracks. Marie saw his clenched fist and new exactly what was about to happen.

As Eric stormed back over, she doubted her initial thoughts for second. Marie's questioning was erased, however, when he punched Anwar square in the face. She swallowed tightly, worrying silently about how she could care so little about her friend being punched in the face.

"Marie?" Steve called after her as she skipped to catch up to Eric, "What are you doing?"

Instead of answering him, she turned and flipped him off. "You're both arseholes." She shouted, earning herself a few scolding stares from the teachers that patrolled the corridor.

Marie followed Eric all the way to the boys toilets, checking who was around her as she slipped inside. "Y-you're not allowed in here." He stuttered as he watched her enter. He wiped the underneath of his eyes but no tears had fallen.

"What are they going to do?" Marie shrugged, shuffling herself over to sit beside Eric on the bathroom floor, "Ask me to show them my dick?"

Eric laughed weakly. Marie fully assessed his plain outfit and despite not knowing him well, she could tell this was out of the ordinary.

"What happened to you?" She mumbled subconsciously. When she noticed Eric's confused and slightly offended gaze, she backtracked completely. "If somebody hurt you or said something to you, my dad's friend's dog's breeder's wife is a police officer."

"I'm okay." Eric laughed, wholeheartedly this time. Marie laughed too and they both truly felt as if the other was enjoying their company, which they were. "Why do you care?" He blurted out suddenly. The question had been weighing on his mind ever since he'd noticed her following him.

"If I care for somebody, then maybe somebody will care for me." She mumbled. It was an honest statement, one she had been thinking over often lately. Marie felt herself choke up as Eric nodded, leaning his head on her shoulder. They sat in that position, praying that nobody walked into the bathroom.