Chapter 8 'TiMesKiP'

No one's POV

It has almost been two years since you and Luffy left to train. You were right now in Hancock's room since you had become friends. Or as she prefers 'frenemies over Luffy's love'. You were good friends though so you didn't mind. 

You had been talking for a while about how you missed Luffy and when you thought he arrived. You had gained feelings towards him without knowing it. The empress has known for quite a while though. She did also know that you would do Everything for him. It didn't matter what he did you would still love him. She doubted she felt the same way. 

"Princess! Luffy has arrived!" A Soldier had bursted through her door. If it was any other occasion the Snake Princess would have gone mad. But since it was her beloved...

"OH MY! Let's head out right away! Start preparing a feast!" She said while love filled he Eyes. She jumped of the Royal bed and rushed out of the door with you right behind. She was preparing to Catch him in her embrace while you would just simply stand there jealous.

Her plan didn't work as planned though. While running to the edge of the Island to meet the Snake Pirates (don't remember if they are called that, sorry!) ship at the chore. The empress had been wanting to get him herself but the Grandma empress didn't allow her. 

You looked up at the familiar enormous ship. You were excited to see Luffy after 2 years. You knew that he hadn't changed at all though. 

Then you saw him sitting at the top of one of the snakes head. (You know, the snakes that drag the ship across the seas) He grinned down at you making your heart skip a beat. He then jumped down from the ship and landed right in front of you making the ground crack. Right after landing he bounced up and caught you between his arms and legs. 

Your face heated up a bit while you took his actions by surprise. Then you started giggling which made Luffy's heart skip a beat. 

Luffy had changed. He was MUCH TALLER! He was barely an inch sorter than Hancock. He looked more masculine than ever!

"Oi, Y/N!" He said getting Close to your face but stopped when your noses were touching. He had his usual grin plastered on his face while you gave him a closed Eye smile. He let you go while eyeing you up and down. 

Your hair had grown longer since you didn't bother cut it. Your hair was well-worn out and was hanging by your hips. You had blossomed and your boobs were slightly bigger which made a big difference in the long run. Your butt was also more noticable. 

You knew you looked slightly better than Before since almost all the pirates you had met has been all over you. Well, you had gone out on a Journey or two.

"You changed a bit! You look Beautiful!" he said not really understand all the Words that fell out. They just...fell out. Whether he liked it or not. Your face turned red at his Words while you fiddled with your fingers behind your back. Then you got back your carefree and mocky self.

"You haven't changed at all! You still look like a kid!" You lied not caring about his response. Your Words only made him laugh since he had missed the Y/N that Always mocked everybody especially him!

"YOU'RE GONNA JOIN MY CREW, RIGHT?!" He asked waiting for the answer he has been waiting for quite a while. You just nodded Before someone grabbed yuour arm and dragged you out of their way making both you and Luffy surprised until you realised who it was.

"Luffy my dear!" Hancock was basically all over Luffy while he tried to push her off of him to no avail.

"Nice to see you too, Hancock!" by the sound of her name she squealed and let go of him. He then turned to you again. "Anything new I should know about?" he asked suddenly getting serious taking most people around us by surprise.

"N-no..." you said turning your head away. This caught his attention and he immediately became overprotective.

He took your shoulders which surprised you.

"Tell me!“ He siad while staring at you. You looked at him in The eyes, grinned and suddenly you disappeared. Luffy got shocked. He immediately started searching for you with his haki.

TIMESKIP

After awhile of searching he found you. You were sitting by the chore watching the sunset. The Beautiful colours. He sat down beside you. You didn't even flinch or show any interest in his presence.

You then suddenly felt strong arms around you. You looked to see Luffy hugging your side. You smiled to yourself Before hugging him back.

"Shit, don't scare me like that, Y/N..." you smiled into The hug. He pulled away and took you by your shoulders. His eyes were shadowed by his hat. You became worried.

"L-Luffy..?" you said carefully. He looked up at you with stats in his eyes.

"HOW did you do that earlier?" he asked curiously. You laughed and started explaining how your phone created a scar in space which allows you to teleport to locations you've already been to. (since your phone doesn't have The one piece map you can't travel to places you haven't been to)

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I know I should've warned about the content but I didn't know what warning I should've used.