Chapter 4 "Cookiez! No, Cookies!"

Y/N POV

Those Death glares Hancock was sending me gave me shivers down my spine. I really didn't want to be here. I looked back at Luffy to see that he was still waiting on my answer with stars in his Eyes.

"I...uhm...y-..." I tried to find something to say, and excuse would be great. "uh...Look! Hancock is back! Why don't you say hello?" I asked desperately trying to make him forget About me.

Gladly it worked, or so I thought. He turned around and waved at Hancock and said a Quick 'Hello!' with a blank expression making Hancock squeal Before he turned around to see me sneaking away from him and in the forrest. 

"Y/N!" He shouted after me. That was my que. I ran in the forrest as far away from him as possible. I didn't hear anyone behind me gladly. 

When I thought I was far away from them I stopped a hung onto a tree to Catch my breath. I closed my Eyes and fell down and sat with my back against the tree, sighing. 

I Heard some rustling in the leaves above me and opened me Eyes to see big round Eyes infront of me, staring at me. I yelped and attempting to run since i knew Luffy was hanging infront of me spiderman-style.

He caught my arm and pushed me back against the tree. I glared at him while he looked at me with a blank expression. He didn't let go of my arm since he knew I would run away if he did.

"Will you join?" I just stared at him. He looked back at me not moving at all. I reached up my hand to Point behind me and said.

"Look! A pile of meat!" He quickly turned around with meat Eyes searching for the meat you were talking about. In the process he let go of my arm which gave me the oportunity to escape.

I ran away further into the forrest though this time I didn't get too far Before he caught my arm and slingshotted himself towards me making me fall over and him sit on my stomach with crossed legs and staring down at me. 

This time I couldn't move at all, only talk. I closed my Eyes not wanting to look at him. 

"You can't avoid me forever, you know." he said not moving from his spot on me. 

No ones POV

You just layed there not moving a muscle while having a raven haired boy sitting on you. You didn't open your Eyes at all. Your faces where really Close because Luffy were leaning on his hand. 

"C'mon, Y/NNNNN!" Luffy said wanting your attention because he hated being ignored by you and specially when he such a important question that you didn't even answer with a simple 'No!'. "You can at least reject me or something..." he said while he started to get bored. You shook your head in response.

You finally responded which made Luffy get a Little more hope. He continued staring down at you with a blank expression.

"Why?" He simply asked with a monotone which didn't suit him at all. It made him a bit scary actually.

"Not answering." You simply replied like a robot. He looked down at you with helpless puppy Eyes without even realising himself. Of all people he ever asked all at least turned him down. 

"Tell me what I should do to make you  answer..." he practically begged right now which made you open your Eyes to see his puppy face. You slightly blushed. You raised your head a bit to face him.

"Alright, then get off me." You said in a monotone. He just looked at you with a blank expression.

"No can do, Before you answer..." He just answered with the same tone. You smashed your head back on the ground making him chuckle a bit. You closed your Eyes again.

"PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEE!" Luffy didn't stop though. After what felt like hours the others finally came. 

"Help me! Please!" You begged them now. Hancock was held back by Jinbe since she wanted to kill you because you had her crush on you. 

"What's going on, Luffy?" Law asked with a smirk on his face. Oh, not him too?!  He probably had an idea of his own. 

"She won't answer if she wanna join my crew or not." He simply answered not realising the position. 

"And this is how you are gonna make her reply?" His smirk widened and your face was completely red now.

"You didn't just..." that piece of garbage you were mostly shocked bit still angry.

"Or else she will run away. Though it doesn't seem like she is gonna answer..." He said looking down at you. 

"Damn, right, I ain't!" You said looking back at him while your face had almost completely cooled down.

"Have fun you two!" Law said while Walking away which also caused the almost gone red colour from your face return. "Room! Shambles!" Law said and they disappeared.

"Is there anything I can do to make you talk to me?!" He said getting impatient. You looked up at him and then your stomach growled which only reminded you of something.

"Well there is one thing..." you said slowly looking at him to see if he wanted to hear you. He nodded repeatidly which made you chuckle. 

"Gimme cookiez and you'll get what ya want!" you said looking at him with a grin on your face.

Luffy POV

Does she has some kind of devil fruit, cause that grin makes me want to hug the Life out of her. Nah, it's impossible she just came here.

"I'm pretty sure you say Cookies and not Cookiez." I said looking down at her with a confused look. She looked up at me and glared. Is she gonna kill me? 

"No, it's Cookiez!" she answered looking up at me. I just looked down at her and shook my head. And layed my hand down on my lap making my head Point straight up.

"Nah, it's cookies!" I answered getting a Little mad. I mean she is obviously wrong. 

"NO! IT'S COOKIEZ!" She shouted suddenly pushing me off her and looking down at me while I was on the ground because of her sudden action. 

"NO! IT'S COOKIES!" I shouted back while standing up and glaring back at her. I was pretty mad but I liked arguing with her. 

"NO! IT'S NOT!" she shouted back. We continued like that for a while when suddenly my body moved on it's own pushed her towards me and our faces were really Close. Before I knew what happened our lips met. I closed my Eyes.

Your POV

HE IS KISSING ME!!! I was so confused but I still kissed back and closed my Eyes. I was going crazy. My heart was beating fast as f**k. I couldn't control myself. i didn't get what was happening. After a while we broke apart for air. He just grined at me. 

"What was that for?" I asked him trying to sound mad though it was only shown a Little bit.

"To shut you up!" He said turned around and started Walking leaving me dumbfounded. I was frosen. Then I thawed and ran after him back to the submarine.

Luffy POV

The hell did I just do? Well, it doesn't matter, I  mean I liked it and so did Y/N. But why is my check so hot? Am I sick? I should probably ask Law.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I cringed so much when I did it so I really hope you enjoyed this.