Chapter 5 A kiss again?!

Y/N POV

H-he k-k-k-k-kissed me...I thought the whole way back. Stay calm. It was just a simple k-kiss. Get over it and focus. I hit on the head snapping me back to reality. For real this time. I realised I was still in my pajamas. 

"Sh*t..." I said looking at my pajamas with holes in it and amazingly much dirt on. It could impossibly go away in the washing machine. Oh, right! They don't have washing Machines in this World, right?

"What?" The voice made me jump and remember that I was not Walking alone. I looked up at the boy with raven hair. He looked at me in confusion. I looked back at him in a blank expression.

"Oh! It's just that I'm in my pajamas." I said giving him a closed Eyes smile while sweatdropping and scratching The back of my head. When I opened my Eyes I saw him looking back at our path with opened mouth since he was about to say something.

No ones POV

"I can ask Hancock to lend you some cloths. Or maybe Law..." He said with an blank expression while you had a surprised one. Then your face turned into a smile.

"Thank you, Luffy!" he turned to face you and you smiled back at him. He quickly turned away and his hair covered his face. Confused you looked back at your path. I ran pretty far, huh?  How did he actually Catch up to me? you thought.

"How did you Catch up to me, Luffy? I didn't hear you behind me." You said not taking your gaze away from your road. Luffy was now Walking with his arms behind his head.

"I swinged from the trees." He said like it was nothing. You turned your stare towards him with stars i them and your fists Close to your face. He saw the shine from your Eyes and turned towards you.

"Teach me!" you said excitedly with your face in a Bright smile. He looked at you in surprise and confusion then it turned into amusement. 

"Sure!" He said with a big grin. After his answer you danced the left of the way back making him chuckle at you. 

When you arrive

"Oi, guys!" Luffy said waving at Law and Jinbe making them look towards you. You though looked in the direction of Hancock which was so angry right now that if she got a chance of killing you while making it look like an accident she would definetely take it.

"Oi, Strawhat-ya!" Law said waving at him. "How many times are you planing to run away?" he continued earning a grin from Luffy in response saying 'I don't know'. 

"You forgot your hat!" Jinbe said tossing his strawhat to Luffy which catched it in the air and put it on him in relief. You chuckled at his actions Before turning to Hancock who was Walking pretty fast towards you with a dark aura surrounding her.

"H-h-hey, Boa Hancock, right?" You said slowly Walking backwards with your hands up in defense while bending yourself a Little backwards since she was nearly upon you. 

You then walked into something and turned around to see that you walked into Luffys abs. He looked down at you with a blank expression while you looked back at him with a innocent awkward smile while sweatdropping. 

"Something wrong?" He asked not changing his expression. Oh, I don't know maybe I'm just trying to avoid getting killed by The Snake Princess. you said in your head, or so you thought.

"Oh, really? You Think she is gonna kill you?" Luffy said looking down at you with a smirk while chuckling making you look down and curse. Dammit! I thought I said that in my thoughts...

"Well, you didn't." He said still looking down at you. His comment made you jump and look up at him again. 

"You Heard that too?! Are you sure you don't have a secret mind Reading ability?!" you asked him in shock which made him laugh while you pouted but a dark aura interrupted the scene which made you shiver while turning back to the ignored Snake Princess.