Chapter 1 "This is your Life...or was..."

A/N:

I am new to this so this will probably be incredibly bad, sooooooo please tell me what I can do better. In this timeline, One Piece is finished. Yes, you have obviously already seen it. 

WARNING!   SPOILERS!

WARNING!   Cursing!

WARNING!   Death is mentioned

WARNING!    Kind of abusive father and very mean

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You: L/N  Y/N

Age: 17

 Likes: One Piece (the anime), Monkey D. Luffy (your favourite character), adventure, cookies and pirates

Dislikes: Bullies, mean people and vegetables         

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No ones pov

You sat in your room on your bed. You were watching One Piece...again. You had already watched it like one hundred times. But what can you do when a master piece is finished. 

You were Y/L and had H/L H/C hair. You sat with your computer on your lap while watching anime. You had a grey longsleved shirt on you with a White cat on it with matching grey shorts. In other Words you were in your pajamas. You were at the scene when Luffy was gonna save Ace.

He wouldn't make it and you knew that, but you tried not Think about it since you wanted it to be a bit of a surprise. (not that it would be anyways) 

"Get down here, ya piece of crap!" a Deep male voice was Heard from downstairs. You frose in your bed. 'Who the hell is that?! ' you thought. You calmed down when you realised it's just your idiotic asshole to a father. 

You paused your computer and stood up from your bed. While walking towards the door you thought about what the f**k he wanted. Stepping out of the door and down the stairs you looked up at a pretty tall man with Brown black hair, a mustasche and wearing a black suit. 

"Yes, your highness! You said the last part with an annoyed attitude just to make the male more annoyed than yourself. To your amusement it worked. He sent you a Death glare. You smirked at him in response while enjoying yourself.

"I'm very sorry, would you rather like to be called Your Excellency? Which one do you prefer, you piece of goddamn sh*t!?" You stared at him not getting angry but making him tense up at your last comment.

"How dare you speak to me like that?!" He said getting angry but instead of enjoying the situation any further you got bored.

"It's pretty easy actually. I just spoke from my heart. Though that's impossible for you since you don't have one." you stated while starting to walk up again. He cursed to himself not wandering after you since he knew from experience that he wouldn't be able to do a thing to you. 

No, it's not that he would get in trouble or anything like that. He was simply too scared of you. Well, there wasn't a living soul in this Town that didn't know that you trained all fightingsports you could possibly know about. 

But that was not the terrifying part and neither was the fact that you were so good at the sports that you sent people to the hospital in tournaments, both trainers and students. You were so good you had to stop training with other people.