Welcome To The Northwestern, Greenhorn.

I look at Sig in shock "w-what?" " how would you like to be our new greenhorn?". My heart nearly leaps out of my chest "I would,definatly, i-i mean yes." . Sig smiles in amusement, Mandy nearly jumps out of her gear "yay!". "Mandy why don't you show our new greenhorn around?" "Okay dad!" Mandy grabs my hand and pulls me into the gally to meet the rest of the crew."Edgar! Nick!" We ran down to the gally where Edgar and Nick are sitting at the meal table. "Who's this?" Edgar tilts his head slightly, examining me. "Wait I know you, you work on the processer don't you?" "She did work on the processer, dad just hired her as our new greenhorn" Mandy smiles wide. Edgars eyes widened "he did what?" "Yeah" "I'm gonna talk with Sig, excuse me" Edgar stood up and climbed the stairs leading to the helm. I bit my lip, and Mandy pulled me up the stairs to listen at the door. "What were you thinking Sig? Why did you hire some random girl from the processer?" "I've seen this girl work before, she has potential, she'll make a good addition to the crew" "what makes you so sure?" "Two weeks ago Mandy brought her over to our home for dinner, we started talking about the reason she came to dutch harbor, I seen the commitment in her eyes, she has potential!" "I'll believe it when I see it". I smile at Sigs words, me and Mandy rush down the stairs to the Gally. We start up a random conversation with Nick as Sig and Edgar come out of the helm. They walk down to the gally and look at us, Edgar smiles at me "Welcome to our humble crew greenhorn"