Opie Seasons Ending

I cried into Josh's chest, he callused hands rubbing my back gently. "Nicole, please stop crying and tell me what happened?"

I bit my lip to suppress my cries and wiped my eyes before pulling away from his chest. I looked at him and sighed heavily "I walked in on Jake and Mandy..."

Josh's eyes flared with anger and he got up from his seat, rushing down the gallys. I followed quickly, scared of what he might do. Josh went up to Jake and gave him one hard swing to the face.

Jake stumbled backwards and grabbed onto the railing and looked at Josh sadly. "YOU FOOL! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER!?"

Jake sighed and looked at his feet, unable to meet mine or Josh's eyes. " I wasn't thinking! For Gods sake I didn't mean to!"

"DIDNT MEAN TO?! DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID YOU SOUND?! YOU DIDNT MEAN TO CHEAT ON YOUR FIANCEÉ WITH HER BEST FRIEND?!"

Jake looked at me, then Josh and then Mandy. That didn't do him any justice though. Josh charged at Jake, his fist connecting with Jakes face repeatedly.

I ran forward along with Nick, who helped me pull Josh off of Jake. Nick restrained Josh's arms, and I stood in front of him.

"Josh, Josh please calm down-" I grabbed his face and forced him to look at me. "-let's go. Cmon"

Nick dragged Josh back up to the helm, while I stayed behind with Jake. He stared at me with wild eyes, and I just looked blankly back at him.

"Nicole, I didn't mean to-" "SAVE IT HARRIS! I am done with you. Congratulations, you get Mandy." I took off my engagement ring and threw it at his slumped figure.

I walked into Jake's room and grabbed Mandy by the hair. I dragged her half dressed body out the the gallys and kicked her in the stomach.

"NICOLE IM SORRY!" "I DONT NEED TO HEAR YOUR BULLSHIT MANDY! AFTER ALL THIS TIME AND YOU STAB ME IN THE BACK!"

I gave her one last swift kick to the stomach before storming out of the Gallys and into the Helm.

Walked up to Josh and Nick, who were sitting and talking. Josh looked up at me and sighed, "I'm so sorry Nicole."

I raised my naked ring finger to Josh. "Don't worry Josh, I took care of matters on my own."

He chuckled sadly and stood, pulling me into a hug. I hugged back and sighed heavily. "Hey Josh?" "Yeah?" "Can I ring Sig?"

**************

I sat in the captain's chair and held the CB mic to my mouth and Sig's voice filled the helm. "Hello?" "Sig, it's Nicole. We need to talk." "Yes? " "You wouldn't believe what happened"....

(Hey guys! Its been so long! I'm really sorry its a short chapter. My right hand it broken so typing with my left is a little difficult. I promise there will be many more updates soon! LOVE YA GUYS!! ~MissImmortalXD~