Trouble!

I looked down where she was pointing. There, sitting by my side, looking very shocked indeed, was the snow white wolf that I had made friends with!

"Don't panic mum, it's just my, it's just a, it's just a wolf!"

I knew that wouldn't calm her down!

But still. What was I meant to say - I made friends with a wolf mum, I hope you don't mind! Of course she would mind!

"Move Lottie move! can't you see it's a wolf?" She screamed, full with fear.

What could I do? I quickly told the wolf to go outside, with a stern look on my face. Now, I had to calm mum down. Which wouldn't be easy!

"Look at it's messy paw prints! It could of killed us. " She shouted, dramitcally pointing at the deep brown prints on the tiles.

" I know this sounds strange, but you see I made friends with it. It wont harm us. Honest!" I exclaimed.

" You what?" She screamed.

" I made friends with it." I told her...

'After a lot of discussion about; How is he harmless?'

'He just is, Mum!'

'What have you been doing with it?'

'Well...'

'Don't you well me!'

'Ok, but...'

'Do you even know what a wolf is?'

'Yes, but, like I said Mum...'  

It surprisingly finally worked out. Mums ok with the wolf. I'm aloud to have him as a friend, and he's not aloud in the house with his 'muddy paws'. Mum even made me sign a letter about him not going in the house with muddy paws!

I woke up, with the sun blaring in my eyes. Suddenly my wolf jumped up on my bed, and licked my face like a dog would!

"Ok, good boy, get down now!" I called as I rubbed my eyes.

"LOTTIE! That's it. That wolf is not staying in our house any more. Come down here this instant!" My mum called from downstairs.

My eyes pricked up. No wolf? I ran downstairs to meet a very angry mum.

I looked around me. There were paw prints every where, the fridge was open and there was a roast chicken half eaten on the floor! I looked straight down at my wolf. He drooped his head in shame. I knew it was him. But I couldn't help feeling sorry for him. He had no food, no friends and no water at night! He had to raid our house! Its what wild animals do!

"Do you understand me Lottie? He has got to go!" My mum shouted.

What could I do? He was my only friend, I couldn't just leave him in the freezing cold with no food and drink. He would die!

"Listen mum. I know what you mean. But to be honest, I think I'm on my wolfs side more than yours!" I said hopefully.

I would do anything to keep my wolf!

"Maybe if we leave some meat and water out for him overnight, he would know not to mess up our house!" I exclaimed.

I could see mum was thinking about this carefully. My heart was beating like one thousand hammers as I waited to hear the response. My wolf looked desperate, and I knew if mum said yes, that my wolf would follow the deal. If she said no, I would be very devastated.

Please don't say no, please don't say no. I wanted to keep the wolf with all my heart! Tension is building in my body...

"I have made up my mind." My mum called.

PLEASE SAY YES. It's '50, 50' I thought.

" Your wolf will..."