Bad News...

Its 18th march today.

The cubs are only about 4 months old.

Their learning quick, very quick. A couple of days ago we did a little wedding for the new couple in the family!

Fenris’s wife is named Fridolf (Means peaceful wolf!), and the 2 cubs are called Felan and Farkas (Means small wolf and wolf)

The names are off the same website as Fenris!

Fridolf and Fenris seem quite pleased about Farkas and Felan, so am I.

All of them are fed turkey and water at night, and my mum seems quite annoyed! I call them the F family!

The other day, mum told me exactly this: “The government want to build a big farm here. Because we are the only house here, and we don’t own all the fields around us, we cannot argue about this: We have to move to the city. Your wolves have to stay here, as wolves cannot live in the city. I’m sorry Lottie, but we can’t do anything about it. Were moving in a month. Start packing your bags. I’m sorry.”

I told my wolves straight away, and we are all devastated. I’ll never see my wolves again. Never again.

Were moving in 2 days. I’ve packed, and me and my mum have made a better home for my wolves on top of our hill.

The new farm won’t be affecting our hill, it’s just down below. I do hope my wolves are warm while I’m gone. 

Were moving today. I don’t want to say goodbye to my wolves, but I have to.

The removal van came this morning. It collected all our furniture.

Soon, a black cab will pick us up to bring us to the city.

I don’t want to go to the city. There’s too much noise and crowds – not like here in the country.

I’m more worried about my wolves. I said my final goodbye to them.

This is what I said: “ I’ll miss you. I’ll miss you all. Especially you Fenris. I don’t want to leave you” I hugged him really tight. “I love you. Look after your family well.” I whispered into his ear, “Bye” I said as I got into the cab. It drove away while I waved out the back…

I’m in my new room now, I hate it here. I don’t know where my wolves are, but Fenris is probably sitting on top of ‘Our Hill’