A hole?

Strange enough, I noticed a great big hole next to our sign...

We stared at each other and I dumped the sign by the side of the hole.

"Shall we go in Fenris?" I asked.

I wanted to go in, but Fenris might not be pleased. Fenris shrugged his shoulders.

"Together?" I asked, Fenris nodded.

We held hands, paws and dived in.

The walls of the hole zoomed past us as we fell deeper into the hole... Without any conversation what so ever, something pulled us apart and dragged us into separate tunnels.

"Fenris!" I shouted. 

I landed and I got up. I am in a tunnel, with webs on the walls. The tunnel is damp and dark.

"Fenris!" I shouted. "Where are you?" No answer.

We should of never come down here. I have lost Fenris forever. He could be anywhere. Its all my fault.

I walked down the tunnel, feeling the sides of the tunnel as it is pitch black.

"Fenris!" I shouted again. No answer.

As I walked more, the tunnel was getting lighter! Free at last! It was an entrance!

What about Fenris? Did he get out? I looked around me, our hill was covered in massive holes! There was no way you would be able to get back to the house with all these holes in the way!

I'm trapped! Suddenly, I heard whimpering noises from one of the holes! It could be Fenris!

"Fenris!" I called. No answer.

There he was! Fenris was climbing out of one of the holes!

"Fenris!" I called. Fenris growled with glee.

He was right over the other side of the hill!

"Hopefully mum will notice us!" I called.

It's getting very dark, plus its winter! What were we going to do? We can't get to each other, were trapped and...

"Lottie! Fenris! Where are you? There's holes every where!" Shouted mum from the house. "Mum, mum!" I screamed. "HELP!"

Mum didn't answer.

"Were going to have to try to get back to the house ourselves Fenris!" I called.

Hopefully Fenris heard me.

Who was making all these holes? It can't of been an animal - it would of took them forever to build these holes! It must be made with some kind of device underground! I need to go under there!

"Fenris! Go underground, and try to find a device that is making these holes! It can't be an animal!"I called over to him.

Now my turn. I thought if I go down the same hole as last time, I will go through the same passage way. There wasn't any devises there! So I dived down a different hole.

Ouch. The hole was rock hard! That's odd. Its a hole!

I placed my finger over the hole. It was hard alright!

I did the same to another one.

That one was rock hard too!

"Fenris!" I called.

He had already gone down the hole.

Suddenly, as if by magic, all the holes disappeared! Where did they go? There was only 3 holes left. They were real holes!

Fenris popped his head out of one of the holes!

"Fenris!" I shouted!

We ran towards each other and gave a big hug! Fenris was carrying something. It was a projector! That’s what was making the holes! We must of got in and out of the holes by going through the real holes! That explains everything!

"Fenris! You saved us! Well done!" I stroked him so much that he didn't like it! "Well done Fenris!"