Blue Mana (Finale)

"Ramsen, how do you feel?" Luresa said.

After Ramsen finally gathered himself, he was able to breathe regularly once again. Being thrown into a tree knocked the breath out of him. He stood up and dusted himself off.

"I wonder where he went. I hope he didn't go to Roscal. He will notice we rescued him. We have to go, now." Ramsen said.

Ramsen went to pull Luresa to follow him, but she noticed that the mana gemstone was on the ground, so she stopped to pick it up.

"Luresa..." Ramsen said before noticing what she was doing.

"Good eye." He said.

Ramsen grabbed Luresa's arm and pulled her along, but they were too late. The Magas teleported back to the spot where he originally had left from. Ramsen and Luresa both looked over at the same time, seeing Roscal's shirt being held, and Rolus's passed out body being dropped on the ground.

"Rolus!" Luresa yelled out.

She moved forward, but Ramsen stopped her before she could get away from him.

"Oh, don't you worry about this young Magas, young lady. It seems as he has exceeded his bodies Mana limit, so he won't be awake for a while."

"Let that boy go! What is his purpose to you anyways!?" Ramsen yelled out.

"This boy, is a message.." He said.

"A message for what?"

"A message to all of those who blindly follow their King, without knowing his true intentions."

"What?? What are you talking about?" Ramsen said.

"You probably wouldn't remember, but I do. The massacre of thousands of Magas. Because of their power. The old king killed without sorrow. It surely was a Dark Age." The Magas said.

"The Dark Age, I heard about that. I just thought it was a story, to strike fear in children about the terrors of this world. The Darkness in people's hearts. " Luresa said.

"Oh, it was very real."

Ramsen got tired of his talking, so he rushed towards The magas with sword in hand. Once again, with the swish of his hand, Ramsen went flying backwards, crashing into the grass below.

"Ramsen!" Luresa yelled.

"Silas, when are you going to learn. You can't touch me." The magas said.

Luresa turned around. "Why are you using your power for evil! Why are you doing this? Don't you realize you are becoming what you are trying to fight against!"

Ramsen stood back up, and walked over to Luresa while The Magas spoke, standing in front of her.

"I have set all of this in motion after the realization of the true evil in this world. The leaders who run this land, and just spit at us Magas, who see us as a threat to be killed off. I won't let another Magas Massacre happen on my watch. Never again!"

"Taking this child from them was the last piece to this plan. Everything is set in motion and it cannot be stopped now..."

"Who are you!" Ramsen said. "I need to know!"

"All this time, and you have yet to figure out who I am... Oh, foolish Ramsen. I am The Legendary, Nhoa. The one and only great and power Magas."

"What... No, you can't be him." Ramsen said.

Why did you allow the destruction of Cisaro!? You were supposed to be protecting it." Luresa said.

"Cisaro was not my responsibility. I used that place to scope out Sturian."