Cesar Diaz~ Confession

||This one is for all my Angsty cupcakes out there, if you don't like Sad endings skip this 0-0||

You were so tired of hearing your best friend Cesar, talking about her. The girl name was Monse Finnie. You never minded her till Ceaser came to your window crying. Now you were getting a tad upset but that not even the start of it. You love Cesar since your older brother joins Santos, which was three years ago. You two were never apart even when he was with the crew Now you two were walking back from school it was the begging of Summer, he told you about the fling with Monse and the kiss. It stung really bad you try your hardest holding the tears in, but it didn't help that he kept ranting about her.
"She fantastic Mami, she just agg!" He says rubbing the back of his head making you 'hmm' in response.
"Cool," you say seeing your stop which was Oscar house, Aka the Santo hang out."What wrong?" Cesar says grabbing your hand before you could walk in.

You shake your head "I am fine, trust me Harmano'' you smiled walking pass the Santos and a Confused Ceaser. You through your bag in the corner, not even willing to change.

You heard yelling downstairs when you were slowly starting to doze off

You heard yelling downstairs when you were slowly starting to doze off. You realized who voice that was it was your brother Diego. You two were very close, Diego and your Parents didn't give a dam just like Oscar and Cesar parents but when you heard a beer bottle break you knew something was up, and that was when Diego lost his temper.

You open your door running down the stairs seeing the Santos Around Deigo and Ceaser, luckily no guns were pulled but Cesar face was white it looked like he just saw a ghost. You gasped reality hitting you. Diego knew you so well he knew that you liked Cesar and how much pain he brought you.

" Diego what the fuck did you say!" You yell pushing Deigo the beer bottle dropping all the Santos staring Cesar piped in. "You like me?" He asked to shocked to even ask more. Frozen in your spot you shook your head

"No, wait Yes?" You stutter running off through the crowd of Santos trying to find a place to cool of any place why the fuck would Diego blurt that out.
The library was not closed you knew it was the only safe place at this time of night. You were on a Small sofa in a lounging area Reading a book, about monsters and Aliens it was well, the only good one you saw. "Y/n," a voice says making you turn around to see Cesar you close the book setting it down, about to go." stay," he says "so you can rant about Monse again, " you hissed making him looked down "what I thought." You say holding your bag walking by him. "I know I been a shitty best friend." 'Friend' there was that world again. "I want to do better," he says you didn't say anything besides he touched your hand. "I love you, but." You interrupted him "like a sister," you say tears trickling down your face you lean over kissing his cheek "go Get Monse She worth it" you smiled standing up walking pass Cesar knowing that this was better than Suffering.