How they ask you out

Monse Turner:
Monse asks you with a lot of boosting from the squad. She was super nervous one day she was yelling at Cesar for being stupid (Once again😂) and you saw it all laughing a little and when You saw her you were the one to calm down The little Honey badger and when she ask you out. Of course, she said yes.

Ruby Martinez 
Ruby didn't really think you like him back but you did! How can you not!! It was the lockdown Drill and you and the square were playing Marry, Fuck, Kill. Ruby made you blushed after e said he would 'Marry you.' Everyone was on edge if Ruby was going to Blurt out and ask you out already and he did. You were so excited you got up and kissed him making sure he knew that was a yes.

Cesar Diaz
You have moved here only a couple months ago and then you Met Monse and than Introduce you to the fam and that how You met Ceaser. You liked him for a long time and he did too. One day after Jamal Dis On his neckless(😂) he ganged the courage and Started off by flirting with you but soon ask you out.

Jamal Turner:
Jamal Was talking more like ranting to Ruby about his Semi? no large crush on you. He saw you in PE and when you got hit by a dodge ball he ran over and check if you were okay and the best thing you got a date after all of that.

Oscar Diaz:
You were at the gas station filling up your Truck you fix up for your 15th birthday when you saw Oscar aka 'Spooky' you knew he was trouble but coudnt help but be interested in him. He saw you staring and grins Trying to flirt with you and he did that well making you flirt back you gave him your number and soon to be true you won on a date within.