Being Oscar and Cesar little sister and fallin in love with Ruby

-Everyone in LA knew who you were and knew not to mess with you.

-Cesar and Oscar were like your parents your mom had left when you were hardly a baby and never seen her till she wants money or drugs. 
-it takes a cause on you because you live with boys and they did not understand the girl body

-Mostly they boys would do anything for you even the Santos because they love you if that meant going to the store and get you tampons that what they would do.

-You and Ruby were really close you had grown a big crush on Ruby but when Oliva came it all change you mostly hanged out with Ceaser not talking to anyone else and that when Ceaser knew.

-Ceaser pushing you in telling him.
''Okay I like Ruby and i know you like Monse but that won't make you put your big boy pants on and ask her out'' Ceaser was grinning you had a point there.

-tbh Oscar would try to be soft and try to help you with your feelings toward Ruby but he just makes it super awkward.

-when Halloween came up you were so excited
-oscar was helping you with your costume and Ceaser teased him.

-You were pirate and Ruby was staring at you but then CEASER had to ruin it making Ruby back down
-Jubilate drove us to Freeride

-Ruby was walking with you and flirting with you which was a shock
-You and the Fam got to the white privilege party

-The boy  saw you laughing and he scoffs ''what are you laughing at?"
-''you''

-he was piss he looked like a white boy trying to be a gangster and you thought it was hilarious because you lived with true gangster and he was not one of them.

-then the egging came and you were really sad Ruby hugged you and you freaked out to see Cesar calling Oscar.  
''you want some more? the guy called Brad says.
''You think you're hard??"

-Oh, he in for a real treat.
''But he is'' Cesar says nudging to the red impal that was driving up
Oscar got in his face
''This shit real''

-''CANDY!" you cheer and laugh

-you were so happy and thank Oscar.

-at the end of the night you were fallen asleep i ruby lap.

-when it came up to Oliva Quincea you were sad and Oscar came so he can be your dance
-then he showed up

-you scream and saw Oscar protecting you but you saw Ruby not breathing
-you guys got to the hospital and you were with him through it all.

-You were breaking down Hearing that Oliva did not make it and when you had to tell Ruby he started crying holding you close into his arms.

-he knew it would take time to miss her but he was happy he got you.