Monse Finnie~ Brentwood (seasson two SPOLIERS AHEAD)

''Brentwood?" you say staring blankly at yor girlfriend

''Brentwood?" you say staring blankly at yor girlfriend. ''My mom wanted me to come I thought you be happy for me y/n?" she asked and You were too shocked to answer that but you said what was on your mind even if it sounded cold. ''you dont even know her your just going to throw us  and your dad away for someone who left you?" Monse face went hard you knew you cross a line. ''Get out"' she says pointing to her bedroom door you were angry and upset you glared at her ''Fine just go runaway it what you do best'' You say slamming the door on your way out. you love Monse and everyone knew that and you mess up not being the supportive girlfriend you where.

''She ghosting me!" you yell at Jamal and Ruby who were discussing the roller world money Jamal found on the football field. you had been ranting about Myonse ghosting you for almost twenty minutes straight Jamal groans looking up at you ''Jesus Woman can't you see where busy!" you looked at him sadly but it all turned to anger. You grabbed the chips on the table and says as you were walking out. ''The money is not cursed!" you yell walking to the one person who you could talk to about this.

''Mr. Finnie'' you say lowering your hand down from knocking on the door again. he smiled a little seeing you '' Y/n'' he says and you were always close with Monse dad you didnt have the best home life so every time you get in a fight with the crew or Monse he was there to hear your side of the story even when Monse was not. You and Mr. Finnie were on the couch with a big pizza box in the middle of you two. ''How is she?" you asked looking in your pizza Mr. Finne smiled a tad saying  ''she misses you'' you were shocked why did she miss you? after you said things you wish you could forget them how she looked you shake your head. ''She ghosting me'' He chuckled a little looking at you and when you heard the door open you did not really care about because it may just be Ruby or Jamal looking for you but you were wrong.

''Baby'' you say some of the pizza still in your mouth you finished eating the pizza and running over to her picking her up and twirling her in your arms shockingly you were strong. ''Honey badger''  you whisper she smiled and grabbed your face kissing her lips  ''I love you Y/n'' she says and everything that was said was not important anymore.

You grin and walked over showing her the half ate pizza   ''come on the game just started''
Monse laughs a little ''Oh why not'' she grins.