Lost Behind Those Green Eyes

My name is Bernise Carly.

My life is simple.I have a loving family that are high class and I have one little brother who is 5 years old and named Zane. Zane is my little pride. I love him like my parents. I never really know what to expect when it comes to life. So many things can go wrong thats why I try to work things out one at a time. But what happens when things go by too fast to take at little at a time? Today just so happens to be the worst day of my life. Guess what day it is. Did you guess? Well then its THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Yes well as much as I don't want to go I have to. Right now I'm in the kitchen talking to my buds, Cody and Cloe. Cloe I find her very pretty she has black wild hair that does itself.Her eyes are a deep shade green. Cody is what some people call cute I just find him my bro. His eyes are a light green. His smile can melt hearts and his hair is soft and dark brown that makes me want to ruffle his hair. I stare at the two and take them in after the summer we spent apart from each other. I was off with my parents in China with the crowded streets and different people. Zane was often with my parents meanwhile I was working out and training with my sensi.You see every time we go to places which is often then I go and train in self defense. As I start remembering the summer I suddenly fell my leg being pulled on. I look down and stare at Zane who is begging me for something. I open up my hearing to hear him wailing about something.

"Bernise make me pancakes! Pleawse."

"Okay Zane just go talk to Aunt Cloe."

"Shes here?"

"Yeah."

"Can I have 5 pancakes?"

"Yes Zane now go away."

"Okay mommy."

With that he walked over to Cloe and started to talk to her about weird random thing that 5 year old talk about. I quickly mixed the batter in and put them into batman shapes.What can I say. I just love batman. I made 5 for Zane,10 for Cody,2 for Cloe. And 10 for mom and dad.My mother and father both ate a lot like said children. Zane was very tall for is age he came up to my waist.Wait! He is not tall I'm just short. Yes. Thats right I'm a shorty and there ain't nothing you can do about it mi amigo or amiga. Your stupid. No I'm not.Wait who are you? I'm your brain. Why do you talk then? Because I felt like popping in and talking to you. Well thats not weird at all. Your right it isn't. Go away. Bye. Wow that was just wow. Guess those people from last year were right. I'm crazy.

I didn't really think for the next few minutes as I stacked pancake after pancake on the plate for serving my friends and family pancakes being extremely careful not to get any of it on my black shirt and jeans and converse. When I finished I puled out the milk and butter and syrup. Once I put them down on the table they were gone. Zane had gotten the milk,Cloe the syrup,and Cody the butter. I sat down and watched as they all ate and devoured all the food.Only leaving me one pancake and the rest for my mom an dad.

"Guys lets go or we'll be late and its too early in the year for that."

"We're going." They both stated this with mouths full before swallowing and repeating it again so it was clear to me even though it was in the first place.I watched them as they both as they pulled out of their chairs and made their way to the dish washer and put down the dishes gentle before running to me and trying to snatch the keys out of my hands. Key word trying. I smirked at them before walking off to the drive way.

"So Bernise What do we have planned for all the preps this year?"

"Well Cloe I was thinking that we hit them and hard."

"As in saying...?"

"If we get messed with not only will they be physically hurt and socially disgraced."