Omg!!!!

Arias pov
"What am I going to do!" I screamed at the wall. I took another look at the pregnancy test in my shaking hands. It was definitely positive. I heard my phone beep, and I looked down at it. Ezra! Oh my gosh! What is he going to say when I tell him that I am carrying his child! I just ignore it. Wait, let me back up a bit. Okay, so I am a 16 year old girl from the small town of Rosewood, Pennsylvania. After I found out my father was cheating on my mother with some college student he taught, he decided it would do our family some good to get away. He accepted a job in Iceland, so we moved there for about 2 years. We just returned about 5 weeks ago. As soon as we got back, I went to my favorite bar, Snookers. When I sat down, I saw the most handsome guy I have ever seen, other than the fact he was 22. Long story short, we ended the night in the bathroom. Ever since then we have been hooked to each other. I decided not to mention the fact that I am pregnant yet. I mean, school is about to start and I don't him to worry about me too much. I look down at the test one more time, and I begin to feel like a fish out of water. I puke out most of my breakfast and decide to sleep for the rest of the day. School starts tomorrow and I hope that I can get through it.